Tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Fox

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Umm, This has something constructive for the 'Diaper Talk' forum how?

The best spot for this would have been the 'Off Topic' forum. Please be aware of this when posting threads in the future.

Thanks =>

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think they're supposed to be "diaper tapes". That is, tapes you print out on stickers and stick to the front of your diaper.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do now....

And paul fox...... LOL

So how do I actually go about getting thease on my diapers?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Not exactly my taste. If I wanted to stick something on a diaper to make it more babyish I would go for something a little cuter. Sonic just doesn't seem right to me. I imagine to stick them on you would have to use double sided tape. stick one side to the things you print of and stick the other side to the diaper.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I usually try to get ahold of some type of seseame street tape and staickers to make mine look like baby daipers. I've got some shots of them loaded in the galleries.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Umm, This has something constructive for the 'Diaper Talk' forum how?

The best spot for this would have been the 'Off Topic' forum. Please be aware of this when posting threads in the future.

Thanks =>
So some peopleput tapes and patches on there diapers .
I don't see how it's not appropriate for the Diaper Talk forum. It's about patches on diapers.

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I never did the sticker thing. I did write a love note to my wife on my diaper once though. I think she cussed me because she thought it was sweet couldn't tell anyone.

babyfox1800

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
um the link does not work ): badongo.com/file/11754692

Status
Not open for further replies.