Taped and diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have, but it was self bondage I have been practicing it for years , I love it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
And according to your intro you're 14?

Bullshit... bullshit.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Non-bondage tie-up?

I am confused what you are asking. How is being tied/taped up different from bondage?

Non bondage but has anyone been taped/tied up and wearing a diaper?

Yes, I tried tape around age 12, rope at age 18, and several other methods after age 18. Anything else you want to know?

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Darkfinn, she was just asking if anyone else had. I'm sure you'll agree that fantasies start LONG before the legal age, and the best way to find out about things is asking.

Clarissa, maybe you could expand on your question? If you want to just know whether people have been tied up or not, why not add a poll? If you want to more detail, why not prompt us with a few questions? Also, how would you differentiate bondage from being tied or tapes up, because in my opinion the two are one and the same. :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
-> Topic moved to Adult Baby forum; the best place I could think of for this topic

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You are bound. It's bondage.

As for experiencing it, not yet, but my boyfriend is going to be doing it tomorrow. It's gonna be great. :D

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
And according to your intro you're 14?

Bullshit... bullshit.

I've been tied up before , though I wasn't wearing diapers. But still I've been tied up and with shackles before. Mostly experimenting ;) 14 is not at all far from 15.

Anitatr3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Taped into a diaper

I have frequently been put inot a diaper (disposable with plastic backing)and had tape put around my waist. Sorta make it impossible to get the diaper off if done right. Used nylon filiment package tape which can only be cut off. It ensures you will be wet befor your friend will let you out of your diaper.
However they have to make sure you can't get some sissors or a sharp knife.

It works and is fun.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've used tape, rope, and other things of that nature. Never diapered at the same time thought. I'm sure it would be fun thought.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's been a ling time since I have with tape, and come to think of it, I was an early teenager when I was. It was during a "capture the flag" sort of game with my friends. I was captured behind enemy lines.

Anyway, yes. I've been in diapers and restraints, but haven't tried using packing tape as a binding around the waist. It's not necessary for me when I'm bound because my arms, and hands are totally immobilized and useless so I couldn't get to it anyway, and crotch straps keep the diaper in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.