Bug Report Tapatalk pagination is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Programmatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Noticed today that scrolling down the list of threads in any forum in Tapatalk just loads in the first page of threads again (aka if you kept scrolling you'd just get an endless repeating list of the first 20 or however-many threads that form the first page) . Was working fine before the weekend, not sure if this is a Tapatalk bug or related to the backend update mentioned in the news forum.

P

PyjamaBaby

Seems to be working for me on unread posts at least

Programmatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hmm, might be an issue with the Tapatalk app itself. Right after I posted this my phone picked up another Tapatalk update (which I hoped would fix it), and since that update i've not been able to get the forums views to load at all, home feed seems to work but not the main forum view.

Seems to be working for me on unread posts at least

Out of curiosity, are you on iOS or Android? Might be just the one platform or something. Using Android myself.

Edit:
After logging out and back in to the forum in the app this morning I can load the forums again. Still have the page loading bug though. Might have to see if another app update comes out in a day or two.

Last edited:

Programmatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok, can now officially confirm it was an app issue. After 3 (!) Android app updates in the past couple days it seems to finally loading pages properly again.

NovaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There's a reason I call it Crapatalk. Seriously, the site works better in mobile browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.