Suggestion Tapatalk Header Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Admins,

Just a heads up, but this latest update of the Tapatalk app appears to have exposed some kind of form image header.

I'm guessing the one in the screenshot is some stock default image. Thought I'd mention it in case someone wanted to put the forum logo there or something if you can. People jogging on the beach just doesn't seem topical [emoji14] .

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419465902508.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419465902508.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 18

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Admins,

Just a heads up, but this latest update of the Tapatalk app appears to have exposed some kind of form image header.

I'm guessing the one in the screenshot is some stock default image. Thought I'd mention it in case someone wanted to put the forum logo there or something if you can. People jogging on the beach just doesn't seem topical [emoji14] .

First, sorry it has taken so long to reply to this.

To be blunt, I am fed up with tapatalk. Rather than try to continually fix its issues, I'd prefer to uninstall it. But I can't... yet.

In this specific case, I'd like to have an ADISC-like header image... but I know people would complain if it was super-obvious, so I actually think a generic image works to our advantage.

I'll leave this open in case other folks want to disagree. :)

Alpha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For what it's worth an update to Tapatalk since then has changed the aforementioned header. So this may be moot.

uploadfromtaptalk1432971054513.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.