Bug Report Tapatalk displaying image that was removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technologic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tapatalk shows the latest image in each thread as part of the unread list inside the app which is nice. But when an image is removed by a moderator, it doesn't seem to stop it from showing up in tapatalk as long as it was the last image posted. I have tried clearing my app data and cache on Android but the image still shows up so I can only assume the url was removed from the post but the image was not removed from the server and tapatalk still is still receiving the url somehow.

Crotch shot example:

It can probably be "fixed" very easily by just posting another image, but I figured I'd let you know because it is easier to diagnose with an active example.

random image to try and stop the other far less pleasing image from showing up in tapatalk also.

Technologic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Failed attempt at getting tapatalk to not display the other image. I think moving the image from here to my first post fixed it instead.

Last edited:

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Tapatalk shows the latest image in each thread as part of the unread list inside the app which is nice. But when an image is removed by a moderator, it doesn't seem to stop it from showing up in tapatalk as long as it was the last image posted. I have tried clearing my app data and cache on Android but the image still shows up so I can only assume the url was removed from the post but the image was not removed from the server and tapatalk still is still receiving the url somehow.

Crotch shot example:

It can probably be "fixed" very easily by just posting another image, but I figured I'd let you know because it is easier to diagnose with an active example.

random image to try and stop the other far less pleasing image from showing up in tapatalk also.

Can you provide a link to the thread where the image was originally, please?

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Sorry, but if Tapatalk is caching stuff, we can't stop it doing that.

All we can do is wait for the cache to expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.