Tank top Onesie

Diaperedred93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have decided to go 24/7 and there is one thing i'm looking for that I cannot find. I want a tank top style onesie (low neck and no sleeves) to wear under my normal clothes to keep my diaper from sticking out. All of the onesies I am finding will make it look like I am wearing 2 normal t-shirts and I don't like that. Do yall have any suggestions?

There are lots available, I just did a quick internet search for sleeveless onesie and found several.

I wear wrestling singlets a lot so if having a non snap crotch doesn't matter, they are awesome for holding
your diaper in place while providing great coverage.

Reactions: Diaperedsparky and LeatherStallion
I like women’s bodysuits. You can get snap crotch ones that fit nicely over a nappy and hold everything in place.

The only thing you have to watch out for is the cut of the lower part. Sometimes they’re too high cut for a nappy.

Diaperedred93 said:
So I have decided to go 24/7 and there is one thing i'm looking for that I cannot find. I want a tank top style onesie (low neck and no sleeves) to wear under my normal clothes to keep my diaper from sticking out. All of the onesies I am finding will make it look like I am wearing 2 normal t-shirts and I don't like that. Do yall have any suggestions?
Why are you wearing a t-shirt over top of a onsie? When I diaper up and wear out in public my onsie is my t-shirt. I then wear an untucked button down shirt over top of my onsie.

Reactions: LeatherStallion
Preventawear has nice ones. Get on their email list for the occasional sale.

BuffedBaby said:
I wear wrestling singlets a lot so if having a non snap crotch doesn't matter, they are awesome for holding
your diaper in place while providing great coverage.
Same experience here! Thanks for posting!

Reactions: BuffedBaby

Reactions: LeatherStallion
Back