Tangled Up in Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDaddy99

Baby Rapunzel's Autistic Daddy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am a creative writer who wrote and posted ABDL stories of Rapunzel on the nonprofit website Archive of Our Own aka Ao3. The Archive is a website/organization which hosts fanfiction. Fanfiction is an online nonprofit form of creative writing made by fans for fans. My ABDL stories (which were collaborative projects with my ABDL co-writer and buddy Drew/CanUDigIt65) were featured in three series titled Grimm Adventures of Rapunzel, Grimm Kingdom (prequel to the first series mentioned), and Autistic Fairyland. The stories touched on mature topics but didn't take themselves too seriously with cute moments, kinky playtime, and potty humor in certain scenes. Due to the current situation going on, I am currently experiencing creative burnout. Does anybody have advice on how to authentically portray Rapunzel from Tangled as an Adult-Baby princess? Rapunzel has been featured in nine of my stories but I am not an Adult-Baby nor do I wear diapers. Got any feedback?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jesseboo and Backwords
I’m not really familiar with the Tangled storyline, but I know the original Rapunzel narrative centred around her being locked in a tower - I would imagine toilet facilities could be found wanting in those circumstances?

Reactions: DisneyDaddy99
BabyFee said:
I’m not really familiar with the Tangled storyline, but I know the original Rapunzel narrative centred around her being locked in a tower - I would imagine toilet facilities could be found wanting in those circumstances?

It's established in my version of the backstory of Rapunzel that she was never potty-trained since she defied her abusive guardian (Gothel) and ended up developing a diaper fetish alongside adopting her own Adult-Baby lifestyle within her tower. She has been in diapers since she was baby. I love my diapered Rapunzel so much but I wish she existed in our world.

Last edited:
I would probably ask the stories subforum. They might be able to give more detailed advice on this.

Were can I read this stor

Story*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back