Takings Steps to My Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
While you might not be able to find someone who specializes in gender identity issues, there should be at least a few people around your area, or in a large city near you. You don't have to tell your parents exactly why you're going (of course you'll have to give some kind of reason if you're asking them to take you), and once you talk to the counseler I'm pretty sure (by law) they can't tell your parents anything.

I think the only way they can tell anyone on the outside is if you're hurting yourself, are being abused by your parents/guardians, if you're planning on hurting someone else/yourself, like telling them you plan on killing someone at a certain time, or if you have HIV/AIDS. I think that's it. Everything else should be, by law, confidential.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
You do not have to get dropped off at the place. And they can not inform your parents by law.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i say do both. for now go see a counselor so you at least have someone to console and reflect with that may be able to help sort out your problems then when you become 18 try and find a gender identity center nearby your place to help you out if you seek more help.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Where would I be able to get help at my age without my folks knowing??
That is probably the trickest part, you would have to go to a regular consuler until your 18 then go to a gender identity consuler. Until then just be honest with your parents and tell them you been under a lot of stress and it is depressing you and that you want to go see someone. Just do not tell them the main reason, and do not tell them what you talk about there. If they care for you and have the money/insurance for you, then I am sure they would be more than happy to take you to a consuler.

Status
Not open for further replies.