Takings Steps to My Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Hi, as you all know, I'm a sissy TB who enjoys girly stuff, but that's not the point. The point is I'm starting to take steps to figuring out who I really am, genderwise. I recently met this friend on IMVU and she's trying to help me out with my gender identity issues. I recently have been putting alot of thought into surgery when I'm old enough. This friend suggested I get some counseling when I'm 18 to help me plan things out. She told me about the Ingersoll Gender Center which seems like a nice place. The only problem is, it's in Washington where she is and I'm like diagnally many states across from Washington. I'm currently looking for places in my area that can get me the counseling I need that is transgender friendly. Just letting every1 know that I'm taking steps in this process.

Note:the counseling is not about my TB interests whatsoever, it is solely about my gender identity.

Any input you may have is welcome, and wish me luck on sorting things out.

Edit:Should I have posted this in mature topics?? I didn't even see mature topics forum til now.

Reminder: I am a strong Athiest, like Moo.

Last edited:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Edit:Should I have posted this in mature topics?? I didn't even see mature topics forum til now.
*Moved to Mature Topics* It's about a sensitive issue so it should benefit by being here.

On topic: Good luck on sorting out your gender issues! I'm sure there will be somewhere you can get counselling in your state about it.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
it'd be best if I found somewhere in my own area, thx for the suggestion, though, Gen.

Edit: Washington State

Last edited:

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Washington state or dc
that was meant as a question.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well i for one believe that god made you for who you are and you should not get a sex change. besides if you do than your family will think your weird and so will the town you live in, you cant expect people to be nice to a transvestite can you?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Jester, that is a problem. If Lily wants a sex change, then he/she (Sorry, I don't know if you go by he or she) should be able to do that. Actually, I have to say I'd accept a trans gendered person more than a dude dressed up in a skirt.

Lily, I cannot answer your question, but I hope you find what your looking for, and good luck with your decision.

Role
Diaper Lover
He's a guy.

Second, Your straight, yes? You told me you were, so what exactly would you be, when you got changed.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
he goes by he. The thing is i think scocity is crazy. not saying lily is gay but if a gay guy wants to change sex he is hated when he dose it and when he doesn't. I think its people are so dumb now that weird things confuse them so thy want everyone to be normal and don't like gays and such because it confuses them.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
He's a guy.

Second, Your straight, yes? You told me you were, so what exactly would you be, when you got changed.
Yeah that's what I was wondering, I remember in more then a few threads on here(and the old forum) that you have a girlfriend..or something like that...I'm confused O.O

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
My understanding is that generally when trans people refer to their sexuality they mean in the context of what sex they want to be so i believe that she means she likes boys. (correct me if i'm wrong, but this is has been my experience with friends etc that are trans.)

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Jester, that is a problem. If Lily wants a sex change, then he/she (Sorry, I don't know if you go by he or she) should be able to do that. Actually, I have to say I'd accept a trans gendered person more than a dude dressed up in a skirt.

Lily, I cannot answer your question, but I hope you find what your looking for, and good luck with your decision.
I go by both, i can go by either 1 when I feel the need.

Fallen, to answer your question, I know I have 1, but every1 knows High school relationships, well most of them, are not destined to last forvever.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I still don't get it either what are you going to become a lesbian. Or are you bi.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
I dunno, really, but that's why I'm getting counseling at 18, to figure out my next move. to figure out whether to stay a cross dresser or go all the way to transsexual

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, let us know what your decision is, Although after you post it I'm sure the thread will be spammed so I won't be able to find it.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well i know one thing i will never do is change sexes. Lily the thing is what do you think would be less accepted being a cross dresser or a transsexual lesbian. Or if you even care what is more accepted.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
You do know you could get counseling right now, right? That doesn't mean you necessarily have to do anything right now, but it's possible to talk it over and get some advice from a psychologist/psychiatrist right now without having to wait until turning 18. It takes a while, though. From what I understand (I've got gender identity issues as well, although I'm nearly sure I'm a transsexual), trying to figure out just what you are is a somewhat long process of going back and forth, kind of like a roller coaster. One day you think you know the answer, but the next there's a little bit of doubt, and then you're over on the other side by the end of the week. I don't know if that fits you or not, but that's certainly how I felt after hearing it described that way.

Talking it over with someone else is definitely a good way to solve problems, especially if they happen to know you pretty well. Sometimes they can provide information from a different perspective, which can be beneficial. Taking some extra time to think it over should also prove helpful. I'm no master at this, but rushing into things isn't usually the best way to do things. Anyways, have you mentioned this to your parents/people that you live with? How they react can end up being a pretty big factor. Even if they don't support you, the final decision isn't up to them, so it really doesn't matter too much, but support from your family/those you are close to is great (that's from personal experience).

No matter what you choose to do (or happen to be, for that matter), I wish you the best of luck with it. It may take awhile, but eventually I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
babyjester: Y_Y A tranvestite is a guy who has a fetish for girl's clothing... It has nothing to do with being transgendered... and definitely not to do with transexuality...

I don't think even think that if someone controls fate it really matters... Either that person is a tool and not worth respecting or that person is happy to see you do whatever you choose to do... And the simple fact is if someone made you transexual then they either want to torture you or want you to face a difficult challenge as a life lesson... Why did "god" make people mentally retarded? To give people something to laugh at or pity? To punish certain people? Someone controlling everything is responsible for everything and if they make a boy that can't stand being a boy then obvious they want them to face many difficulties in life, and are sadistic if they are going to further punish the person for not being like they expect a boy to be when they made person detest doing that.

I don't see how how a cisgendered person stating that they are cisgendered has anything to do with whether a transgendered person should transition or not. And i don't see why you could think that there is only straight transexuals... it's like saying you can only be born straight...

Tell me genbaby... If you had breasts and a vagina crying blood tears over the lack of a penis, Would binding your chest, wearing guys clothing and cutting your hair short be good enough to you in expressing your masculinity? If you liked girls then people would just think you were a butch lesbian and still treat you like a tough girl...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Okay well I think mainly you are asking for advice about how and where to get some consuling for this, correct? Just want to make that clear cause people are going off topic slightly. Anyways like whitefox said, you are able to get help now at 16, you do not have to wait to be 18.If you already know that then I geuss there is a specific reason you must want to wait to that age, like waiting to move out so your parents are not aware of your gender consuling, or maybe ther reason.
Well I see that you live in georgia, which isa pretty big state and very well populated too. So you should not have a problem finding a consuler in your area. Now you said you want a consuler that is gender friendly...what exactly did you mean by that? Did you mean as in accepts consuling people with these issues, or as in a place that specializes in transsexuals? If you are looking for a place that specializes in it, that could be much harder to find, but if you do not have one of those in your state, I am sure there would be one in Florida. Mainly because florida has is so big, and has so many medical related facalities in it for the mass amount of people, and theres so much wide variety of people in florida I am sure there has got to be one that has a speciality of transsexuals. If you are not looking for a specialized one then almost any psychologist would be okay to go to, butI would suggest going to a sexual psychologist. I went to one for my infantilism for a few months when I was much younger, and comparing them to regular psychologists, they are much much wiser about fetishes all around. Most regular psychlogists have not even heard of infantilism, which is pretty pathetic on their part considering their profession. Anyways I know you said you were not looking for consuling on the infantilism issue, but it would still be best to inform whatever psychologist you go to about your infantilism so they can see the whole picture. They cannot help you if you only tell them some things. So considering all that I suggest seeing a sexual psychologist, or a consuling place that specializes in transsexuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.