Taking the plunge....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
so yeah.. I have bought diapers in a retail store before. Always those crappy depends. So today is the day I place my first online order! w00t!

I am planning on getting some Dry24/7 brand diapers or some bambino biancos. I go through diapers rather slow(40 since around May) and I figured that a case of 72 from Dry24/7 would last quite a long time. Since they are $75 with free shipping it looks to be a fairly good deal.

Here is the delimma... Since I go through them slow, would it be a better deal in the long run to go with the Bambino bianco's(same price except only 42pcs)? I mean the reviews for both are really good...and I am looking for something fairly thick. I guess anything would be a gigantic step up from the depends max protection I am used too.

i'd appreciate the advice.

thanks

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I prefer the bambino's. But that's just me. It's only an opinion of the two, I'm just loyal to brand is all.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the better deal would still be the Dry 24/7's and they are pretty much the same in quality I heard. I haven't tried either yet but really 75 great diapers for just over 75 dollars is a no brainier to me at leas comparing 42 diapers to 75 dollars.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think the best thing to do is go to a site, or a few sites and buy some sampels, just try a few of each, makes sure you write down what you like and don't like about a particular diaper.

And when your done just possibly, you have found the perfect diaper for you, the cost isn't as important to some people, they just want a diaper they feel confident with and enjoy wearing.

Yes you get a better deal on a whole pile of diapers, but what good is a pile of diapers you don't enjoy.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd say go for the dry 24/7's. I have a case of them now that I recently got and these are awesome diapers for the price. I wrote a pretty lengthy review about these so I'll take a look at where it is and I'll edit this post with the link to save the trouble.

The Dry's are absolutely awesome in my opinion and I think they are the best bang for the buck. I doubt the bambino's are all that much more absorbent, I think you really pay for the adult baby thing the bambino's have going on. For me, since I'm almost purely DL, I won't pay the premium price that Bambino's demand, but if you want the more babyish look and are willing to spend the extra money, then the bambino's might be a good bet for you, but I've never tried them, so I really don't think I should make a comment about them.

Here's the link to my fairly in depth review of Dry 24/7: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/6558-finally-tried-dry-24-7-a.html

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Unfortauntly for as many kinds of diapers I have tried...I have never tried either of those. Although I have good things from both of them. I would probably just get the Dry 24/7, it is a better deal for your money AND would last you longer.

Thats is about a wrap! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.