Taking off diapers while sleeping

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

Yesterday I had an accident, I slept without my mittens and ended up taking off my wet diapers in my sleep. Result: I ended up wetting the entire crib. This happens when I drink alcohol and go to bed without mittens, I end up having a very restless sleep, so mittens for me are more than a simple ABDL piece.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: MetalDan86, abdl86 and Antientmariner

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Yikes, that must be frustrating. Maybe you need to add a back zip footie to your night care routine.

• Sad
Reactions: CodyBaby and Deleted member 58550
D

Deleted member 58550

Turfy said:
Yikes, that must be frustrating. Maybe you need to add a back zip footie to your night care routine.
I often sleep with a onesie, but in the heat this is impossible for me.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I have been known to take off my diaper during the night ,, of course the end results is always a wet bed and a mad spouse.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 58550
D

Deleted member 58550

chamberpot said:
I have been known to take off my diaper during the night ,, of course the end results is always a wet bed and a mad spouse.
You need mittens 😂

abdl86

Time for Cuddling
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
ABedWetter said:
Yesterday I had an accident, I slept without my mittens and ended up taking off my wet diapers in my sleep. Result: I ended up wetting the entire crib. This happens when I drink alcohol and go to bed without mittens, I end up having a very restless sleep, so mittens for me are more than a simple ABDL piece.
Sad to hear this but i hope your Crib had some protection. But i bet it has it kind of something you need to have on the bed when it comes to a crib.

D

Deleted member 58550

abdl86 said:
Sad to hear this but i hope your Crib had some protection. But i bet it has it kind of something you need to have on the bed when it comes to a crib.
Yes, I have mattress pads on the crib, but that doesn't completely fix the accident 😮‍💨

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will sometimes diaper up for bed, but I keep them covered with my boxer briefs and basketball shorts since my wife doesn’t like me wearing them. On a few hot nights, I woke up in the morning without my shorts and boxers so my diaper was completely exposed. Not sure if the wife noticed.

• Wow

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's not unusual for me to kick off my wet diaper while asleep when intoxicated. Also there have been times where I have to go look for my diaper because while intoxicated I might have kicked it off in another room. Also if I get way out of control there have been times where in the middle of a random room that would be a urine puddle.

• Wow
D

Deleted member 58550

PaddedInHaslet said:
I will sometimes diaper up for bed, but I keep them covered with my boxer briefs and basketball shorts since my wife doesn’t like me wearing them. On a few hot nights, I woke up in the morning without my shorts and boxers so my diaper was completely exposed. Not sure if the wife noticed.
Have you ever thought about the possibility that your wife took your shorts off?

D

Deleted member 58550

Pantyman said:
It's not unusual for me to kick off my wet diaper while asleep when intoxicated. Also there have been times where I have to go look for my diaper because while intoxicated I might have kicked it off in another room. Also if I get way out of control there have been times where in the middle of a random room that would be a urine puddle.
Wow! I don't get that out of control when I drink, I just get silly and pissier.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You're a very naughty baby, babies and toddlers don't drink alcohol, your punishment is to be locked in your diapers for the night in a little keeper sleeper and your mittens for added safety, you will have to drink 3 bottles of milk before bedtime to make sure that diaper will be wet in the morning and to remember babies don't drink alcohol.

Reactions: MetalDan86

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ABedWetter said:
Have you ever thought about the possibility that your wife took your shorts off?
No way in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.