Taking a few days off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am sick and in distress I am tired of what stresses me out (in real life) so I am taking a few days off. Prolly longer if I need it! So you win!!!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Ooh, what'd I win?!?

Hope you have a good break. Take it easy and we'll see you when you get back.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The fact that I am not here anymore to annoy you guys.

Last edited:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The fact that I am not here anymore to annoy you guys anymore.

I don't think that counts as much of a prize. I've been annoyed by experts and you haven't been in the running. Still, take a little time if you want. Hope to see you back soon ;)

cation

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Sometimes it's good to take a break for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Thinking things over, sleeping on them tends to put them in perspective.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Even though I would never have blamed ADISC as a cause of stress in my life I have found when I am busy and can't get on the forums that I do feel calmer. Hope you find this the same and that you start feeling better soon!

Be seein' ya!

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Sometimes you just need a break, even from places like ADISC. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but my posts often come in clumps. One month I'll post a reasonable amount (reasonable to me anyway) then the next month I'll post very little. At times I don't post anything at all for a couple weeks because I was too busy with something else or I wanted some time to myself.

Well, see you when you feel it's time to come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.