Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I don't know about you guys but I tend to switch from baby to mommy often. Like, there's a male friend I talk to and sometimes I'm in the mood to baby him (even though he's not ABDL) and sometimes I want him to baby me.

Do you guys go through something similar too?

BabyBobby83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't think it's uncommon among ABDLS to have that switch instinct. I've met someone who switched between the mommy and little role with her partner before and it would be a dream of mine to meet someone who would switch between little and caregiver roles with me. I'd be very interested in playing the daddy role someday too.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I honestly really never do. The closest thing I get is a sort of wish that I could make people like me happier and not feel so alone, and give them the nurturing love they surely deserve.

I once tried to cultivate that and tried to be able to be a mommy for my dear friends. Unforutnately trying to be the grown up in a relationship with someone I cared about didn't work. It made me pretty miserable and I really couldn't keep it going. It's psychologically straining for me and makes me feel hollow.

I still do however, envy those able to. They are precious and very much needed in the community. Anyone strong enough to be able to provide for a lonely soul in need deserves a bajillion kudos.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other

Switch on Switch Off, Switch on Switch Off. very good Danelson

yeah I know you are all to young to know what I am talking about.

I switch because of my job as a senior support worker I have to be in all grown up. wich i fine hard to keep up.

so when i am Off I tent to be in little space a lot, I really enjoy having someone looking after me. and if it some one that I trust I can go AB for quite some time.

I really think I could go Little 24/7 if someone would parent me. but that not the case and I have to work. and I may be it is better this way because it makes my Little time more special.

hee, hee

babymomma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
i put a post on about this last night as i wasnt sure what i was to be honest as i love both sides..i love to be momma and also to dress and join in too and regress to baby or toddler....i love the feeling from being a momma that needed feeling and being able to fullfill a babies wishes and them being totally dependent on me but i also love the side of regressing and being a baby not just with an AB but on my own too as i love the comfort side of it snug in bed ..just wish i knew a few more that are near me to have this as my baby lives so far away and ive not seen him(her) since before i got with my partner who i have now parted from that wasnt at all interested in that side of things with me though we talk via internet and phone calls not the same and i so miss him(her) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.