• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Suspicious stuff goin' down on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've got 2 e-mails from Skype saying that, and I quote, "Sir Bumbleslut of Whorington" and "Super_sexy_fox" "wants to contact you on Skype". And earlier in the month, I got invited into a pretty large Skype IM conversation. Would any of you know who the first two people are/if they exist, and would any of you know anything about the conversation?

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Same here, with exactly the same two people that you mentioned. They're furries, but not from adisc I assume. And usually they're Skype conversations consist of nothing but mindless "yiffy furry" stuff, so they are boring.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
They like to invite people to overly large skype conversations without asking.

Role
Private
The first actually is someone from ADISC.

The second name I don't recognize, but then I don't get on Skype terribly much.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
This sounds like a wonderful thing to add to my "Why I don't Skype" list.

I know a lot of people on here... and I like most of them... but let's keep it at arm's length for the most part... mmmkay?

F

Falkio

I've got 2 e-mails from Skype saying that, and I quote, "Sir Bumbleslut of Whorington" and "Super_sexy_fox" "wants to contact you on Skype". And earlier in the month, I got invited into a pretty large Skype IM conversation. Would any of you know who the first two people are/if they exist, and would any of you know anything about the conversation?
Allow me to clear this up: Sir Bumbeslut of Whorington is Nve-Nve (IRC) and Manveru (ADISC). He is the host for our Skype group, and is probably either accidentally calling you through group call, or wants to Skype with you. I believe you have chatted with us before.

Super Sexy Fox is from FA and is in Pheonix, Ferret, and Mazaar's Skype group. None of these guys are "suspicious", so don't worry. They are all pretty cool. If you are getting called alot, please remember that when you call one person, it calls everyone. Don't flame the host if you keep getting called while your busy. You need to sign out of Skype to avoid this.

Thank You! :sweatdrop:

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hah, it's people from the forums during their larger Skype sessions, they tend to invite tons of people to their chat, nothing threatening.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hah, it's people from the forums during their larger Skype sessions, they tend to invite tons of people to their chat, nothing threatening.
The threatening part is how boring the chats are. When I'm invited, no one talks, except for the excessive amount of people asking who these other people are.

F

Falkio

Pojo, join our Skype group sometime! Its not boring at first, and It'd be nice to actually talk to you. (your such a ninja, I swear) :rolleyes:

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
The threatening part is how boring the chats are. When I'm invited, no one talks, except for the excessive amount of people asking who these other people are.
Skype has become an ADISC fad and like all fads it'll ultimately wither and die once people realize it's a waste of time.

Exclusive Skype sessions are fantastic, and the best thing about them is you are not invited.

None of that 'invite everyone for the sake of it' bullshit. Random chatter is excruciating to witness in IRC, fuck having to actually hear it.

K

kitty0230

Me and some of the FA guys I skype with have had some wonderful conversations.....

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
lol good thing I recently got skype cause I didn't get any messages from them XD

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm declaring now that I will be swearing at you a lot if you call me and I don't ask for it, or if I get invited to one of these stupid useless 100-person chats I'm going to spam you with lots and lots of 1kb file transfer requests. SO STOP DOING IT YOU IDIOTS

A

annierighthurr

Weird, these people tried to contact me too.

Thanks, Abby. :| I blame her.

Anyways. I enjoy Skype. I don't really think it's a fad, just a fun way of communicating online.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It means we want you to be apart of our SKYPE KREW. I'm the captain of chat humor in the convos.

No seriously you should join sometime i'd be willing to talk more often if some more people joined. Its usually just me, Falkio, Manveru and a couple others (that I never see post here? lol). If you never get an invite its usually because you're not wanted (or not on their list or something) and if you spam or whatever you're usually kicked.

Sir Bumbleslut is not a threat/troll whatever. Its Manveru so if you get a request anytime in the future by that name you should accept it.

As for being a fad, it would've been a fad if it lasted for 3 days to a week at most, but this has been a daily thing for about a month now. Come if you're ever bored :).

Status
Not open for further replies.