Not open for further replies.

Kid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
I believe there are three (3) types of Adult Babies and of course Diaper Lover:

Adult Infant
An adult who enjoys drinking from a bottle, blankets, kissed on forehead, pacifier, diapers (messy and wet), formula, bubble baths, baby clothes, etc. Pretty much everything baby.

Adult Toddler
An adult who is a little older and enjoys drinking from a bottle but not really formula (maybe next steps, milk or juice), pacifier at times, diapers and pull ups (mostly wet and sometimes messy), bubble baths, some baby clothes, etc. Most things baby.

Adult Kid
An adult who is older and enjoys drinking from a sippy cup, baby bottle as a comfort item or bedtime with mostly juice, milk or water, might hide the pacifier and use it from time to time, tucked in at night, loves pull ups some diapers (wet), loves bubble baths, toys all the way, not to much into baby clothes but would wear shortalls any day of the week. Some baby things.
(also may prefer being a big brother/sister to an adult infant or baby)

Diaper Lover
Just Diapers and nothing else. Put one on and let it stay. :)

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm a needy two year old toddler.

Last edited:

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am a completely needy clingy infant. All the way

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
not sure if I'm a toddler or an infant. I really like my onesie but I'm not a fan of formula. i'm going to go toddler I guess but I definitely switch between the two.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
The only formula I like is the vanilla toddler formula.
I'm not crazy about messing...but i'm not against it either.

So, I guess I'll go with toddler; even though I don't like pull-ups.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
A mix of infant toddler it depends on how I feel at the time or how my little inside feels.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The only formula I like is the vanilla toddler formula.
I'm not crazy about messing...but i'm not against it either.

So, I guess I'll go with toddler; even though I don't like pull-ups.
How is the taste of that formula? It always piqued my interest, but I didn't want to waste $20 on something I don't like. Can you compare the taste to something?

Sulqy117

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like wearing diapers but also play video games and generally like running around when hiking.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Well, I put "DL," but it's a little more complicated than that. My diaper fantasies really center on being a diapered toddler, not simply on wearing diapers. Beyond that, however, I don't really think of my diapered activities as regressions, nor do I feel I have a "little side."

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
If I identify as anything it would be an adult kid. Actually the description was fairly spot n, but I don't really find a comfortable time for me to regress, so I'm primarily focused on the diaper wearing and pleasure derived from that. In an ideal world though, I would like more childish things for kids around the ages of 5-8.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
An Adult Toddler. Not really into pull-ups but everything else describes me.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
How is the taste of that formula? It always piqued my interest, but I didn't want to waste $20 on something I don't like. Can you compare the taste to something?

Imo, it tastes a lot like milk with vanilla added, but a little creamier.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I went with Adult Toddler, though like a lot of ABs/Littles, it varies. At my littlest, I'm definitely in infant mode, but mostly I like having that mix of understanding what's around me, whilst also being dependent and needing plenty of cuddles, which I think is what makes toddler age so fun. :)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's such a hard question to answer. I primarily identify as DL and I don't really regress, so I voted for DL rather than an AB age. However, without changing my personality, I like many childish things: plushies are super awesome, I never stopped liking cartoons, and one of the aspects of diapers I enjoy is fantasizing about potty training and accident scenarios that might happen to a 2 year old. So, little bit of column A, little bit of column B I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.