Survey #2: "Diapers and More"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
Data is being collected for the second survey of the correlational survey series, 'Diapers and More.' This survey covers an item central for many AB/DLs as well as many less central topics.
Survey #2: Diapers and More

This survey series is unique in that it doesn't assume we we're all the same, and average us all together. It was designed to correlate multiple answers to show our diversity. (Averaged results will be also available, but they aren't the focus of the survey series.)

The first survey, "ABs, DLs, Etc." was extremely successful, with over two thousand responses. However, it couldn't address everything. Three sets preliminary analyses and a quick results summary are currently available, with more to come.

Survey Summaries

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Very well done poll, although I thought that the lack of questions about older siblings when there was several younger siblings questions odd.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Okay, I took the survey a little bit ago. I think it was pretty good.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well done Bitter Grey! I look forward to seeing the results of this survey!

Just finished taking it, thanks for all you help to our community!

It is people like you who will help us and others understand why the way we are.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Also took it. It had a lot of interesting psychological content. I think this kind of information helps us understand who we are. There are some personality quirks which medical scientists are discovering that are attributed to brain function and make up. But I think infantilism is rooted in our past and upbringing. That's one reason why I believe some parents get angry when they discover their son or daughter as a tb/ad/dl. They may actually be searching their own heart and questioning whether they caused the condition. After all, they were solely responsible for their child's early development.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wow I thought you were kind of "Gone" Bitter Gray. We talked over a few E-mails a few years ago. I still think your sites great and I guess my mom found out what she wanted to know from it when I told her about it after I told her about myself, duh.

Role
Diaper Lover
I just realized that you are bittergrey, as in THE bittergrey. Interesting.

Survey is too short, more questions please. Other than that very minor flaw (dislike) I love it very much.

Will you post the results of the survey? I would like to see the votes and percentages.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just realized that you are bittergrey, as in THE bittergrey. Interesting.

Survey is too short, more questions please. Other than that very minor flaw (dislike) I love it very much.

Will you post the results of the survey? I would like to see the votes and percentages.

I thought it was long >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.