Surprising Child Abuse

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Another discussion here worries about older men on ADISC. I am one of those older men and was involved in child abuse but surprisingly I was the abused and the abuser was a girl. I have never told anyone about this, NEVER! but when I was 5, one of the teenage girls in my neighborhood would take me into a secluded spot, pull my pants down 'play' with me and make me pee. That was sixty years ago but I remember her name-Denise T---. I wonder if that is the origin of my interest in diapers but I have no interest in abusing anyone and consider myself to be a DL. Denise's whole family was weird. Her brother used to tell me that the NAZI'S would insert glass rods into men's penises, then break the rods and make them pee.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I remember the Nazi, glass rod story. I heard it when I was a kid. When I was a kid, I was hit on by older boys. They would take off their clothes and want me to take my clothes off. Sometimes they would want to masturbate, etc. I often wondered if I gave off some sort of gay vibe?