• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Supportive and inquisitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellikay18

Sissy Daddy in Calgary
Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Carer
  3. Other
no asl? thanks, those are red flags for me too. I have them on my profiles on many sites, so I know bots when they ask me such things.

I'm a hedonist turned asexual. They say a cheater can never change, well, I have. Thing is, I never really cheated, I just focused on the sexual opportunities. Most every girlfriend knew who I was before they asked me out. I've been with married women, with coworkers, even men. I have tried many things, and can honestly say I have very few limits. well, that I didn't have many. now I have no sex anymore, I'm actually feeling more free to be me.

But the reason I'm here, my roommate had an incontency issue, and for almost a year, was wearing diapers. neither of us are sexualizing, infantilizing, or otherwise making this sexy. But I have to admit, there are many out there that are weird, or feel weird around such. and understanding that this can be a form of security for some, I wish to always learn more.

I've also breastfed with a couple ex's back in the day, and I must say, certain times, it was the safest feeling to feel accepted, coddled and tugged on..

I'm not looking, but I do miss such beautiful connections.

best wishes,
Sissy Shelli

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Welcome to Adisc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back