Support in diapers (boys only)

paddedplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone like how their diapers give their genitals support and cradle them? to me they are like super soft puffy tighty whiteys/briefs. I mostly wear mine for anxiety/depression, comfort, arousal and as underwear. i'm not judging, I just don't like/want using them for the bathroom although does number 3 (orgasm) count?. they feel good.

• Love
Reactions: Seabear, TimeWillTell, GoodnitesXL21 and 8 others

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Interesting. Maybe you'll be more interested in cloth diapers? I've heard many times that cloth diapers are like a small taste of heaven.

Reactions: Belarin, Tommy10 and ChooChoo69

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
paddedplayer said:
Does anyone like how their diapers give their genitals support and cradle them? to me they are like super soft puffy tighty whiteys/briefs. I mostly wear mine for anxiety/depression, comfort, arousal and as underwear. i'm not judging, I just don't like/want using them for the bathroom although does number 3 (orgasm) count?. they feel good.
Yes they are a security blanket for me personally and I just really love the hugging feeling it gives the lower half lol

Reactions: diaperedscott, Tommy10, skylanderpamp and 1 other person

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Many in the community agree it's like a nice hug down there. Very comforting. I recently got leggings and a onesie, which I LOVE because it adds to that huggy feeling.

I don't usually use my diapers. I only ever wet when I'm in ABDL mode, which only comes out when I'm having a real bad time. Otherwise I wear for the comfort.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I favor a supportive fit, both in diapers and underwear. I've never been the "hang loose" type. I tried wearing boxer shorts once back in the 90's and can't imagine how anybody wears those. Dreadful things! I do find it somewhat easier to get a snug fit with cloth diapers than with disposables, though that might be down to practice. I wear cloth far more often.

Reactions: diaperbobby, paddedplayer and Furrytum

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I like diapers for the same reason (the puffier the better) and wearing a tight-fitting onesie is also a great stress reducer. Using a diaper was not my initial intent when I got into an ABDL lifestyle on the side, but the feeling and snugness made it a nice alternative to mundane undies.

Reactions: Jrodabdl and Antientmariner

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is why Baby Pants, Almost a Big Kid training pants have become my standard underwear. The support is great and they are extremely comfortable.

Reactions: diaperbobby

SennaPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
dogboy said:
This is why Baby Pants, Almost a Big Kid training pants have become my standard underwear. The support is great and they are extremely comfortable.
That's my future plan too lol, once I'm living on my own I'm switching fully to little boy undies :)

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After the first couple of wettings and they begin to swell it almost feels like a hand in there holding them up and safe and secure. They feel encased in a protective case.

Reactions: Tigondegra and brooks

puddlefeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I mostly wear for comfort, too.

Constant hugs!

Reactions: diaperedscott and MetalDan86

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I can relate to this.

I've never liked boxers preferring briefs just for this reason. I like the support they offer.

So...I also like diapers for the support and comfort they give me.

Reactions: Jrodabdl, paddedplayer and MetalDan86

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh I absolutely love a nice thick powdered diaper hugging my little friend and the boys.
I'm all about using the diaper but I also like to be in a dry diaper too. It's so comfortable, sensational and exciting at the same time.
If I do orgasm in my diaper it's usually dry and powdered.

Reactions: diaperedscott, paddedplayer, MetalDan86 and 2 others

ShyBoo81

Just a simple guy who likes cute things
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oh definitely! As a guy, I really like how the cushy padding protects my delicate pair of jewels, making me feel safe 😇

Ironically, I wear boxers as my normal underwear when Im not in diapers. That contrasting feeling whenever I switch between lose and snug underwear helps make diapers even more enjoyable to wear

Reactions: Jrodabdl

camdendl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I wear diapers for relief from anxiety and depression and recently as underwear too. I loved it when the diaper hugs my butt more because the padding is more comfortable especially when it’s wet.

Reactions: diaperedscott

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
For me, I don't actually care for what is in the front and they annoy me sometimes. But I love the over all soft hug a diaper gives, and the way it feels so babyish. I don't want to go back to underwear.

Reactions: camdendl

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I'm not sure I count as a boy but here's my thoughts:
Nappies definitely feel nice, no argument there. For me at least it's more significant that they neutralise my giblets than support them. Uniform sensation and a lack of movement certainly help in this regard, so maybe I'm just saying yes for a different reason?

• Haha
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and Jrodabdl

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Cottontail said:
I favor a supportive fit, both in diapers and underwear. I've never been the "hang loose" type. I tried wearing boxer shorts once back in the 90's and can't imagine how anybody wears those. Dreadful things! I do find it somewhat easier to get a snug fit with cloth diapers than with disposables, though that might be down to practice. I wear cloth far more often.
My thoughts and feelings, too.

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
dogboy said:
I also like and use Baby Pants, but I prefer "My First Training Pants." They absorb better for me and, of course, I wear plastic pants over them.

tiron101

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
paddedplayer said:
To me they are like super soft puffy tighty whiteys/briefs.
Same here. I could never wear anything but briefs. Everything jangling around is uncomfortable. Diapers are like extra performance tightly whities haha.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, paddedplayer, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person

paddedplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
tiron101 said:
Same here. I could never wear anything but briefs. Everything jangling around is uncomfortable. Diapers are like extra performance tightly whities haha.
you get it, i've tried other underwear but always go back to old faithfuls white briefs and white diapers (taped). mostly briefs and some novelty boxers and boxer briefs. but i need the support and nothing on my thighs. diapers and briefs go with the body's natural curves.

Reactions: Jrodabdl