Superpowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
If you could have one super power what would it be. I think I would go with healing like Adam from Heroes or Wolverine because of their healing powers they can't age or die.

M

maddi

Teleporting myself anywhere I want at anytime for any reason...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Copied from the old "superpower" thread (it's locked, so yours is ok =D)

For me, I would love to be able to control time...I would have so much fun freezing time and just like beating up people I hate, sleeping all I want, etc...I would want an easy way to do this though...Like just snapping my fingers or something while thinking about what I want to happen to time (stopping, faster forward, etc)...And it would have to be that like no one would notice anything weird happening to me if I went forward or backwards...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
I figured someone had done this before but I wondered why I didn't see it anywhere

F

FullMetal

I wouldn't mind the power to give people explosive diarrhea, so if anyone cuts me off while driving...they wont be having a pleasant ride home!

FullMetal

B

Butterfly Mage

I have to agree with the person who started this thread. If I could be granted one super power, I'd like the ability to cure diseases and heal injuries. It would be especially rewarding to use the power to cure children with terminal diseases.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would want to be able to fly I guess, not sure what my speed cap would be however.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Flying: Plane in your face
Transportation: Well, you're going to end up in a wall...
Control of time: What if you get stuck and you age and age and age, and you die within 5 minutes? Or rip a hole in the space-time continuum?

I'd love to be a Technopath (power to control technology with one's mind, like the kid from Heros, or Jake 2.0).

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Flying: Plane in your face
Transportation: Well, you're going to end up in a wall...
Control of time: What if you get stuck and you age and age and age, and you die within 5 minutes? Or rip a hole in the space-time continuum?

I'd love to be a Technopath (power to control technology with one's mind, like the kid from Heros, or Jake 2.0).
probably set off an EMP charge, destroying all technology for good...

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I choose teleportation.
Being able to go anywhere in the world.
Being able to go back to my hometown and see all my friends again.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Energy manipulation. This is intentionally vague, but whatever parameters and limits you set on it, it works out pretty well.

If I had unlimited powers, I could create a wave or an explosion of any energy (such as heat, sonic or kinetic) of any size (stronger than an atom bomb, or softer than a breeze) anywhere I could imagine, most likely within my field of vision, and in any direction.

Anyone with a basic knowledge of particle physics knows the applications of that kind of power. You could even tone it down entirely and use it to emulate telekinesis, ranged strikes, shielding, or flight. Focusing on flight for a moment, imagine shooting through the air with most of the force applied to your legs and back, all the while projecting a cone-shaped shield in front of you to displace the air so you don't die of hypothermia and hyperventilation.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Going anywhere on the world, whenever I want.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll keep to what I said in the last superhero one.

My power is to have all the required secondary super powers, such as the Human Torches ability to not be burned by the flame that he makes, immune to the huge friction super speedys would have to endure, ability to endure high mach speeds, breathe thinner air, anchor myself in the air, have stronger bones, and a small level of tactile telekinesis. Everything that regular superheros need to survive their own powers. ALSO, I can grant these temporarily to others.

See this page. http:// tvtropes. org/pmwiki/pm wiki.php/Main/RequiredSecondaryPowers with no spaces.

Also, the part of my power that allows me to fight supervillains, is taking away their required secondary power. I would therefor be able to make Sonic's legs either catch flame from friction, or saw eachother off.

If I couldn't have that, I'd be similar to a ghost. I could turn invisible and intangible at will.

Last edited:

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd like to control time and space like Hiro Nakamura on Heroes

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Changing my body to be whoever I want to be. Much like Mystique from X-Men. Just think of the shenanigans I could cook up!

Status
Not open for further replies.