Super thick diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drewsnyder929

How thick can you get your diaper? BTW that is only two diapers, kinda didn't feel like changing.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Prizrak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I put on 5 depends in college a couple of times
Oh, wow! 5 diapers? How is it possible? I can't walk with only three diapers, how can you wear 5 to college? I'm really kinda shocked

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oh, wow! 5 diapers? How is it possible? I can't walk with only three diapers, how can you wear 5 to college? I'm really kinda shocked

depends are not very thick, yeah that was an extreme they were thicker back then but the hardest part was putting enough slash marks and tape placement. Oddly enough, they felt like wearing a dry 24/7 as far as walking at that point.

inconsurferdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
my record is 40 walgrens certainty briefs, completely impractical, but fun.

Were you able to walk? That's what I wear sometimes at night, and I was only able to overlap three before I had to sleep with my legs spread three feet apart.

alexchar1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
barely, the walgreens briefs are pretty thin, but it was about 6 inches of diaper with the whole thing opened up (folded in half, a whole foot)!

- - - Updated - - -

it did take about 10 minutes to do, but was fun.

D

drewsnyder929

Last night I decided to get super thick, so I ended up wearing 5 of the Northshore Supreme Briefs. It got really thick and when I wet them it got really swolen. Since it was a lot of diapers at once I wanted to use them to their fullest and ended up messing them, which made it smell all night, It was sleep in diapers friday and I didn't want to use any more diapers so I just slept in the mess. Try not to be too judgy, thank you for your responses.

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I am have disabilities and am a hevy wetter in terms of diapers so most nights for my own protection I tend to wear up to 6 diapers this is mostly because of the fact I have learned from bitter experience that one or two just isn't enough, I tend to wear either Tena ultima in large or Abena Deltaform L3 diapers I have tried other brands in the past but because I tend to wet the bed in my sleep only the most absorbent ones will do and no I won't be wearing plastic pants at anytime because I am allergic to certain plastics.

My absolute record for wearing diapers was 9 of the boots Staydry slips although those weren't exactly great quality in-terms of diapers, I have been wearing diapers because of incontinence problems since 2010.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

Status
Not open for further replies.