Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
I PLAYED IT I PLAYED IT I ACTUALLY PLAYED IT!!!!

yesterday i had a computer lock in at scouts. basicly, everyone brings their computer to our meating place and we play lan games. well, one of the scouts brought a friend that had the Japaneses version of ssbb and let everyone play.

IT WAS SO COOL!!! i played as sonic, the pickmin guy, meta knight, the pokemon trainer, and then sonic some more. sonic was my favorite, but the pickmin guy was halarious. he through out the little pickmin and they attacked people. it was so funny.

THERE WAS SO MUCH STUFF!!!!! everyone had amazing moves and sweet combos that were easy to use. it was too much.

i can't believe how amazing it was, and now I'm super excited for it to come out.

unfortunately he had to leave 2 hours into it, so i didn't get to play too much.

IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!! SO WORTHY OF ALL CAPS!!!

the only thing i didn't like was cartoon link instead of young link. but no one played with him, so i didn't care too much.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! CAN'T WAIT TELL IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sweet! If you don't mind my asking, though, does it play more fluidly and smoothly than Melee? As in, when you do attacks or dodge or such, does it respond quickly, or is there the same delay as in Melee?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's something that would never happen here, not enough video game addicts. =P

Role
it was very fluid. there was dele for certain moves, but they made sense. when you did the air dodge, you didn't stop in mid air like mele. you kept falling. also, some moves were built off of other moves. like in mele how link could forward smash twice with his sword. in brawl, most of the characters had at least one move like that.

i think that when this game comes out, it's going to be bigger than halo.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
"I think"!? Of COURSE it will! Come on, more than a million copies sold in Japan in its FIRST WEEK!

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I definitely remember a few videos of Wolf doing a chain of combo attacks, so I suppose that confirms it. I wonder how many other videos I can find of things like that...

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
When it comes out, I personally challenge everyone to a match against me.

...Seriously. I'll own all of you. >.> Just because I'm wearing a dress with a heart on it doesn't mean I'm a wuss.

>>
<<
I CHALLENGE YOU!
RAR!
:tongueout::tongueout:

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Assuming you don't succumb to my cheap methods in using Sheik, I'll see if you can hold up against me. :3 My friends apparently like calling me a "Juggler" because of the way I keep people up in the air until I get a chance to kill them. You're pretty much dead if you're in the sky or just touching down. :p

Role
everyone has good sky attacks in brawl. juggling is much harder because the other peoson can counter you and juggle you back. sonic's B attack is that he spins while going up in the air and when you let go, he fly's at someone. perfect if someone hits you in the air, because you use it and float higher, when they chase you up, you let go and cream them.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Oh yes. I can use sheik the same way you did. or do, Big bro ^^
However if what link says it's true it's reduced to some more skill. perhaps i'll learn to use some other character, sheik is cool but she's so overused...i preffer something original. Maybe i'll try and learn to use DeeDeeDee....his special move is SO funny!

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yes, I think I actually have all the skill necessary to still use Sheik effectively, if what I'm hearing is true. The only thing that I'm at all concerned about is the Stale-Move Negation where move damage and knockback is reduced the more times in a row something is used, though I doubt that'll affect me very much in changing my fighting style. If anything, the changes made to the game will help me more than hinder me; I never used wave-dashing or wave-whatevering, for example, so getting rid of it definitely makes it more fair all around. :cheers: That, and more fluid controls = win.

Sheik...overused? No, you're probably thinking of Jigglypuff. >.>

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I saw someone once using Peach masterfully >>
But anyways. DeeDeeDee's special looks real fun! HaveI mentioned this?>>

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If you're talking about his Final Smash, yeah, it does look pretty fun. n.n Not all that deadly unless used in the right levels under the right circumstances, though, but certainly damaging nonetheless.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Am I the Only One In this world Who Would Brag About How badly I can Kick Padded/Furry/Hooman Behinds with Pikachu?!
In fact!
In the latest issue of EGM Magazine there is a reference and the ONLY reference i have ever seen to Pikachus deadly works
Ok so your too much of a man for Pokemon, But you will have to go all the way through Smash Mode with Pikachu, and you just might Find that he is in fact a Killing Machine!"
he may not look tough, or powerful, or even like he could hurt you
but... "Aww Look at the Cute little Furry Yellow mouse, I couls kick him across the stage like a soccer ball!" LMAO.. If you can catch him first! The trick to Pikachu is Speed, then a powerful Blow many Don't see coming. he may be the brightest object on the field, but I can tell ya, his quick attack, when used so it jolts twice, is Pretty freaking quick! so hes mostly a yellow blur off to the side of your view
and his Thunder (many people see this as a cheap move).... Its Not his most powerful attack.. and should be/is best as his least used.. at least in my case it is.. instead.. in melee I used to knock people around until they were at least 100% or 120% damaged and then just backflip em so they are whipped with the tail upwards and they fly up soo high that I get a star KO.. or I jump up to em while a person is falling and do the same maneuver in the air.. and I can choose where to whack em.. Like a volleyball!
I can't wait to get the game... I can't wait Till march! apparently you can use either
the Wii mote alone
or the Wii mote and the Nunchuk
or the classic controller for the Wii
or the original Gamecube Controllers To play SSBB
Which is freaking Awesome! :p
Jee and I thought Halo3 was fun?
Once march Rolls around I might as well Keep the Xbox360 safely packed in the travel bag I keep it in (I usually take it between my grands house here and my GFs moms house where she has a bedroom in the process of being made in to a Gaming/Hangout room, and both houses are about 3min drive between and are most likely 4 Straight miles apart :p just separated by a lake some houses and a few busy roads :p)
cause I won't be Touching it for a Good while. I mean yeah maybe here and there. But not until AFTER I have my helping of fun mastering Pikachus moves, a THIRD time :p
Tho I have seen the You tube vids and it looks like it won't be too hard ^.^;
Good luck Tho :p

Oh and http://www.mycheats.com/list/cheat/6385/characters/wii
Apperently there was a link on EGM to this and i almost drooled on my keyboard watching the vid.. tho it's gunna be hard controlling pikachus Final smash :p But Luigis is just trippy

Last edited:

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wish I could get a Classic Controller before I receive it, seems easier to control that way...

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I didn't say it didn't have female characters... I said it didn't have enough... They're the same ones as last time (And Zero Suit Samus is a poor-ass excuse, It's just a more hentai-ful Samus) Plus it's somewhat stale to have zelda/sheik again... Isn't the Zelda in Twilight Princess art?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hentai-full? Hahaha that's the most hilarious excuse I've EVER heard!

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
What part of female character's armor coming off after being weakened isn't hentai to anyone?

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What part of female character's armor coming off after being weakened isn't hentai to anyone?
The fact her breasts aren't bursting out of the spandex suit as soon as she comes out should be a dead give-away.

...Or maybe it's the T-rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.