Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You KNOW it had to be done! =3

I've just learned about the astonishing number of tracks in the game, it's incredible, in fact I'm downloading them right now. There are 314 music tracks in SSBB in all, the best I've heard so far is probably the Final Boss battle theme, Final Destination (look for it on YouTube, you'll find it easily).

I've also seen a video of a Final Smash compilation, some of them look incredible, and others seem strange and make me want to try them out, like Luigi's. Anyways, there's a lot of stuff I look forward to in Brawl, if you have anything to add or Brawl stuff that you found, just post it here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!!! i've owend every other super smash game and thay were both the first games i got for the respective system (ssb on n64 and ssbm on gamecube). i was amazing at both of them too, and with the internet... WOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS GANNA BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

after this game comes out, wii will be the 1# system. xbox and ps3 wont even come close.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I can not wait for u.s. release. Japan is lucky. But i feel sorry for Europe you have to wait allot of time.I own the other two too.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
It's a pity it's causing bricked Wii's in Japan and most of the characters are copy-paste jobs :\ Disappointing.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What do you mean by copy-paste jobs? And it's normal for a crossover fighting game, you know... Also, the music makes up for it. It's being said that SSBB contains 30 games worth of music.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i for one have been following brawl since E3 and it seems like it's shaping up to be the best smash bros. title yet

Role
Diaper Lover
Brawl is shaping up to be the best in the smash bros series since its inception, the question however remains as to how it will shape up competitively is my concern.

With all the features put into it designed to make someone stop and go "look at the pretty game," the ability for anyone and everyone to play with anyone and everyone with no regard as to any kind of skill level selector, the removal of all edgehogging abilities and tactics, and most notably the removal of L-Canceling, Smashers all around the world are yelling "WTF SAKURAI" (At Toon Link, Falco, Wolf, Lucas, and R.O.B.) at everything put into the game.

It's gonna be nice to look at the pretty game, but I wanna look at the pretty fight that's going on in the front of the game, not the ship flying through the background that has absolutely nothing to do with the fight whatsoever. (Is Sakurai compensating for 64 or something?)

If Wario doesn't measure up to my expectations (and they're already being lowered with each Wario video I see), I... don't know what I'd do.

prolly hole myself up in my dorm with Melee and not emerge until I can waveshine like a b*tch is what I'd do O.O

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
No pichu on SSBB? :(
At least there's still Jigglypuff... :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
pichu was actually really strong. as long as you can avoid hits, she did more dammage and was much faster.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm kind of disappointed in SSBB from what I've seen. The final smashes are totally unbalanced, and so much room for other stuff is being used up on music! It's really not that important. D:

I'm interested to see how it handles but the videos out so far have made it look like any combo more than two hits is impossible, unless it's a drill attack.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
pichu was actually really strong. as long as you can avoid hits, she did more dammage and was much faster.
Damn right! Pichu, Jigglypuff and Bowser had to strongest moves on SSBM, and were definitely my favourites. :D

I just loved Pichu, it's so rubbish that it actually hurts itself when it attacks... yet it can super powerful if used correctly.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Allot hasn't been put on there site. I think pichu is.
Err, no, he's not in Brawl.

And Point, with a game as huge as this, it's normal to make some errors because of the characters' overall strength in their respective games and it's really hard to make a relatively realistic game with all these characters from different games, worlds and environments. And I believe that the soundtrack, incredible number of features, virtual console games demos, Wi-Fi capabilities and different single player modes make up for it.

Role
Diaper Lover
I think you guys need to get your brains examined. Pichu is strong? WTF is wrong with you?

Up tilt, neutral air, up air, back air, and neutral A (along with back throw) and the only moves that DON'T hurt Pichu itself; and juggling along does not usually make a character.

Among those other moves, there are a few good ones; Thunder is completely useless compared to Pikachus because all it does is rack up damage (Pichu DESPERATELY needs knockback on his moves), forward smash is his only reliable killing move, and even at that it can be smash-DI'd out of to avoid the final hit, which is the real killing move.

I hope I don't need to go on further and waste my time trying to point out the obvious to you people... Pichu was put into Melee because 1) they needed another character and 2) Sakurai did it as a joke. The only reason people play Pichu is as a joke; ie to laugh at you while you struggle to shffl your fair low enough to hit that stupid little mouse.

Role
Diaper Lover
I see that Zelda is still on there! Such a cheap character, since it's like two in one type of thing.

However, I do want to play Pit. Seems totally awesome...now that I don't see Roy anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.