Super Powers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
First off, I dont need the ability to control time... I have a Flux Capacitor! (i wish! HeHe)

My super power would be the ability to obsorb other people's powers =D
(but like Peter, not Sylar... for any of those Heroes fans)

Role
Sissy
Out of all the threads like this I've seen in any other forum ever, I haven't seen anyone pick shapeshifting like I would.

So shapeshifting. Or kitty's idea, I would love to be able to just disappear into my red-and-green-skied world with metallic clouds for awhile. (Yes, I've thought this one through. lolol)
Gah you beat me too it :( how could you not love being able to take any form you wanted? Cept you'd probably get attacked by all the government secret agencies! Or you would shift into something small and get squished :( It would still be awesome though!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would like to have the ability to help people with words. The words would touch peoples hearts and save there lives. And for criminals my words would be harsh causing the criminal to be in a big state of depression.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
shapeshifting has always been my #1 most-desired superpower! controlling time is cool, but what could you not do if you were a shapeshifter? if you wanted to control time you could just shapeshift into a creature that possesses the ability to control time! :biggrin:

we should have an RP battle between a shapeshifter and a time controller and see who wins!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've thought about this one for a while. I used to want to be invisible for obvious and not very nice reasons, but the one I keep fantasizing is the power to disinigrate things. A cop would pull me over and get out of his car and ask for my license and registration. I quietly would point my finger at his car and whisper, "Disinigrate", and his car would be gone. Then I would laugh and drive away leaving him standing there. Then I would be accosted by terrible gang members who would be pointing guns at me. I would train my thoughts on all of their hands which were holding the guns and think, "disinigrate", and both guns and hands would disinigrate, with blood spurting out of their stumps. They would be screaming and crying, and I would then put up a wall of disinigration around me. As the rushed me, they would be completely disinigrated. Boowahhahaha! oops sorry, too over the top?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've thought about this one for a while. I used to want to be invisible for obvious and not very nice reasons, but the one I keep fantasizing is the power to disinigrate things. A cop would pull me over and get out of his car and ask for my license and registration. I quietly would point my finger at his car and whisper, "Disinigrate", and his car would be gone. Then I would laugh and drive away leaving him standing there. Then I would be accosted by terrible gang members who would be pointing guns at me. I would train my thoughts on all of their hands which were holding the guns and think, "disinigrate", and both guns and hands would disinigrate, with blood spurting out of their stumps. They would be screaming and crying, and I would then put up a wall of disinigration around me. As the rushed me, they would be completely disinigrated. Boowahhahaha! oops sorry, too over the top?
I tad too far...

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
The ability to see three seconds into the future all the time, but I don't know I'm doing it.

F

FullMetal

The power to give people explosive diarrhea, so if someone cuts me off in traffic they wont only have to deal with me honking my horn :)

FullMetal

X

xdeadx

Teleportation... If not that, the ability to grant wishes to others IF I deem them worthy or helpful.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Not that I have spend hours thinking about this while sitting in the guard stand. The best power would be to be able to think of something that does or doesn't exist and make it appear because you could think of potions that give you other powers and make them appear so you could have unlimited powers by having only one. Plus you would have unlimited everything you'll ever want/

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I woud want to be invisible. I would know alot about when people are talking about me, good and bad. I would be able to walk into girls locker room! (haha I know old wish) I would be able to escape, any type of enemy, plus beat them up alot more easier since they can not see me too attack. And so much more! :D

if you wanted to control time you could just shapeshift into a creature that possesses the ability to control time! :biggrin:
Hmm, I do not think that is fair, I think a shape shifter would only be able to shift into things that exist. How would you know what to transform into i you never seen it before, or not even know how it works. Sorry buddy but thats flawed. Time guy would probably win, I think.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmm, I do not think that is fair, I think a shape shifter would only be able to shift into things that exist. How would you know what to transform into i you never seen it before, or not even know how it works. Sorry buddy but thats flawed. Time guy would probably win, I think.
hee hee. dude, it's a super power. it's supernatural already: are you telling me it can only be a LITTLE bit supernatural? :p

the thread asks what superpower you'd choose, and mine would be to shapeshift into anything i want, including a living sunbeam, an all-powerful wizard, an invisible creature, or two of me. :D

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would want to have the power that controls all the superpowers you can possibly have. and to whenever I want, wherever I am get anykind of high just by snapping my fingers and without anyside effects

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
shapeshifting has always been my #1 most-desired superpower! controlling time is cool, but what could you not do if you were a shapeshifter? if you wanted to control time you could just shapeshift into a creature that possesses the ability to control time! :biggrin:
Hehe...
avery you're cheating. :p

My favourite wish in this thread has to be Anon E. Mouse's secondary power wish, and being able to remove secondary powers from others.

That's the power I want! Forget time travelling, forget shape-shifting, I just want to annoy every superpowered person by taking away their secondary powers! :D
we should have an RP battle between a shapeshifter and a time controller and see who wins!
I guess who would win would depend on what is faster: stopping time or shape-shifting into a being that can stop time faster than the time controller (minus the morphing time).

Hmmm... This is why real super heroes are so lame. Who would care about Omnipotent Man?

"Did you hear, Omnipotent Man saved the world again!"
"Well of course he did you prat! He's flipping omnipotent! He didn't even leave his armchair!"

Whereas there's always the slight ray of hope that Spider Man will die or something.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmmm... This is why real super heroes are so lame. Who would care about Omnipotent Man?

"Did you hear, Omnipotent Man saved the world again!"
"Well of course he did you prat! He's flipping omnipotent! He didn't even leave his armchair!"

Whereas there's always the slight ray of hope that Spider Man will die or something.
Spider-Man's not a real superhero? I get what you mean, but he's pretty dang super.

I think you're wrong about there not being compelling stories centered on really powerful characters. They require threats or connundrums that still task them, which are harder to write. The first issue of 'Astro City' has a great story with the Samaritan who is essentially a stand-in for Superman and I recommend it to anyone who thinks you can't tell a good story with a character like that. Admittedly, the real trick is doing it on a monthly basis.

Astro City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some writers can manage compelling stories with Superman and others of his ilk. Miracleman and Nexus are both extremely powerful characters that had stories worthy of them. Worth checking out:

Miracleman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nexus (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the last bit, I'm not picking a superpower as you people are, in the main, too silly. ;)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
fly. thats it. i've had dreams where i could fly, and it was the most amazing fealing ever.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Don't you get the feeling that the battle between who has the best super powers has already gone on between Cartman and Stan from Southpark?

Status
Not open for further replies.