• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Super Powers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you could get any kind of powers, what would you like to have? Lets try to limit it to one power per person, but you can expand on one...Just lets not have like "Well I can fly...But along with that I can also shoot spaghetti out of my fingers!!!"...Also, what would you do with those powers?

For me, I would love to be able to control time...I would have so much fun freezing time and just like beating up people I hate, sleeping all I want, etc...I would want an easy way to do this though...Like just snapping my fingers or something while thinking about what I want to happen to time (stopping, faster forward, etc)...And it would have to be that like no one would notice anything weird happening to me if I went forward or backwards...

Reactions: Moo

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I already have a super power, I can change money into nothing by buying all kinds of crap on the net.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
"Well I can fly...But along with that I can also shoot spaghetti out of my fingers!!!"
Thats known as The Flying Spaghetti Monster look it up on Wikipedia.

So I would have the power to teleport anywhere. I would just want it so I can be exactly where I want at any given time.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think that the power to control time is the best one. Since it also makes you immortal, gives you the power to teleport (practically) and plus you can get everything done.

If I could control time I'd take over the world. But in a nice way.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...Shooting spaghetti out of your fingers is actually from Dane Cook though

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
In almost all my dreams I have some kind of super power. Just recently I had a dream where I was a super flying ninja guy. In other dreams I have great strength, or supreme intellect. It's pretty cool.

But if I was to have any power, it would be supreme intellect for sure.

E

Error404

I'm going to be selfish and say two powers.

I'd also like the ability to teleport, without any limits to anywhere in the world.

Secondly, I'd like the power of a touch that could grant selfless miracles.

I'd have to have a weakness though, for every person I heal, I'd grow older within my body, dieing more and more inside until it took over me.

At least then though, I could make a difference in this world, without expecting anything in return.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My power is to have all the required secondary super powers, such as the Human Torches ability to not be burned by the flame that he makes, immune to the huge friction super speedys would have to endure, ability to endure high mach speeds and breathe thinner air, all that regular superheros need to survive their own powers. ALSO, I can grant these temporarily to others.

Also, the part of my power that allows me to fight supervillains, is taking away their required secondary power. I would therefor be able to make Sonic's legs either catch flame from friction, or saw eachother off.

List

Contributor
Role
The power to shapeshift would be nice '0' Being an animal for a few hours or soembody else would be nice to escape stress.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would like to be abe to turn into Sailor Moon, or be able to speake every languages

Last edited:
K

KittyKat

I would love to have the power to teleport into the world I made up without anyone knowing I was gone. I wouldn't want time to stop though.

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I actually have an entire system of magic wherein the user abuses quantum physics to do impossible things -- I'd pick that. That way, I can still think up new powers (i.e. new implementations of the magic system) and still be using my 1 power allowance.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I agree with kitty kat although I'd like to have the power to go to whatever world I want at will.

(Kind of like a sliders thing but with the ability to know where your going.)

robiturtle

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Would love to be able to talk to plants. think about it. What kind of awesome insight would a thousand year old tree have? even better- a bonsai. you can see displays of themm all over the world, it'd be awsome to be able to talk to them about their experiences! plus, I'd never kill another house plant again. it could tell me when to water it, and to NOT pee in it when im drunk..

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
The ability to make weapons, vehicles, armor, diapers, etc. materialize on or near me.

That could solve any situation. giant monster attack? Tanks and robot bombers. Evil villan on an island base? Nuke 'em. long line to the bathroom? make a diaper appear on me.

It is truely awesome.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Yup, controlling time for me too! :)

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
The power of influence... For example:

Teacher: Me :p, you got a 54 on the test see me after school.
Me :p: no. I got 154 on the test and will not see you after school.
Teacher: well um... Okay

Me :p: hey friend get me a soda!
Friend: oh... Okay

Me :p: Hey Bill, give me all your money!
Bill Gates: oh sure! Here ya go!

I would always win!

BTW, wasn't this already a thread a few months ago?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
BTW, wasn't this already a thread a few months ago?

I searched a few different things to see if there were other threads (as I usually do unlike some people...)...And I didn't see any others...But if it was a few months ago, it could be locked, which would give me an opening to make another....

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Out of all the threads like this I've seen in any other forum ever, I haven't seen anyone pick shapeshifting like I would.

So shapeshifting. Or kitty's idea, I would love to be able to just disappear into my red-and-green-skied world with metallic clouds for awhile. (Yes, I've thought this one through. lolol)

Status
Not open for further replies.