***Super Important*** (OLD TBDL.ORG/FORUM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok, you know how you cant get back onto tbdl.org/forum. what if i told you ive found a way. Now feast you're eyes on something that you saw when you first entered tbdl.org/forum along time ago. The forum is there also. (Only up to 2006 though). So hope you enjoy reading the articles and stuff. And Mods, since i've found this is there a way to put this back up as the homepage for ADISC?

#TBDL : Teens in diapers - Home - Welcome

Sincerely,
MrMacro​

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cool...but I think it's better off the way we have it now. It's a good change that we've adopted too.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I knew about this too, anyway it a good way to look at the archive and history of this site.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Maybe a hugely updated page like that would be an option....but I am doubt Moo would consider.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Aaaahhh... this warmed my heart. Thank you sir.
Ditto... I feel all sad again, I miss it. I love ADISC, but TBDL was the site that made me believe that infantilism is OK. This link is awesome, but also bittersweet, like a funeral for an old friend. Dramatic, yes, but with reason.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
A meaningless observation but members of the late TBDL forum generally wrote sufficiently lengthier replies having browsed the archive than we currently do now on ADISC.

Have we gotten idle as a community?

I imagine since we're now a more exposed community we could use that as some sort of justification.

Cool...but I think it's better off the way we have it now. It's a good change that we've adopted too.
I'd normally agree but I'm beginning to question whether that's actually the case, still it can't be helped no use being bitter.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wouldn't say this is super important...You can do this with most sites with the waybackmachine thing...But it's nice seeing the old thing

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Cool man. I remember the good ol days. Life was easier back then.

I can't seem to acess any of the posts in the ***NEW*** forums though. Guess they weren't archived.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I agree, I think that a whole website, instead of just a forum would look better, and be easier to navigate =/. I wasn't hear when tbdl.org was around either, so I don't feel your guys' pain =/.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh, that is a rather splendiferous find. Way before my time, of course, but it's cool to see how things looked back in the day. Makes me wish I had been around back then.

Thinking about it, I do think a front page would be a good idea here, ADISC is more that just a forum with the Wiki, galleries, chat, blogs and such so having one portal to reach into all that could well be a good practical and aesthetic step. It would need an updated design and we'd have to think about precisely what it would say - I'm thinking a kind of mission statement, guidelines on use and all that - but I do think it would bring a nice, professional feel to the place.

F

FullMetal

It's not really 'back in the day' I twas just a cover page...I remember it being up, I also remember not liking it. It seemed very obtrusive, and I even made sure I could bypass that page when it was up. Yes, it is a memory, and a cool one, but I would opt for it not to be put up.

Cool find though,

FullMetal

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
It would be nice to get some of those older discussions back...

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What is the circle of acceptance?

What I'm going to do here is to try and show how you and others can be more secure and happy with your ABism, through an idea called the "circle of acceptance". Essentially this circle starts off inside your heart, very small. It grows to encompass you when you accept yourself, your family when they accept you, and your friends when they accept you too. With each new person the circle embraces, you gain an additional close friend, someone you can talk to, and they gain a closer relationship with you. In hard times, the people in your circle form a support group. In good times, they're there with you to share it.

LOL, this is just Stanislavski's Circles of Attention brain exercise, but for infantilists.
Didn't know Moo was into theatrical crap like that :p

Anyways... I was never around for that TBDL... just the one that went straight to the vBulletin style forums. Pretty oldskool though!!

I was actually reading about that web archive thing the other day, but never thought about using it for stuff like this. Good one, Macro :D

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Thats strange I just found a piece of TBDL on my computer as well

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Y'all made the newsletter - congrats.

Anyways this archive doesn't seem accessible anymore, unless I've missed something. The error I get is that the site is excluded from search robots. I wonder if Moo recently changed the robots.txt on here. Currently it's set to block ia_archiver, which is what web.archive.org is.

--Danny :ninja:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I never signed up for the last place since I already had a place and really it felt like mostly all teenagers just talking about only diapers and things of that nature. Now it seams the members are more mature personally and education wise. If Adisc never would of happened I would still be at the crappy site I was at before where almost all the members hated each other for stupid reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.