Super Bowl Shout Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Allright, shout out your favorite to win the superbowl! Who will it be? Ravens, Steelers, Cardinals or Eagles???

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't know any of them...I don't watch sports...I'll just pick a random team when I find out who is going, and I'll watch it

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ravens! I mean, look at the avatar. Go Ray!

That's a favorite, of course -- but in truth, I believe the Steelers have the most of what it takes when it comes to solid playing to get there. Arizona, Philadelphia, and Baltimore were all lower-seed teams that I don't think anyone much expected...

... but hey, I can dream, can't it? :)

I'll be rooting my balls off on Saturday! Go Joe Flacco, and go Ravens!

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
boo! have more faith in your boys! HAHA. flacco is gonna stomp the steelers!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Honestly? I think they really could! :) I'm so happy they've gotten this far, though, so I certainly can't complain! And I definitely have faith! I've been wearing my Flacco jersey around like a jacket this week (even though I have to wear formal clothes to work)! I'm so psyched for the Steelers to get a mudhole stomped in them this weekend!

I just think that numbers-wise (and we all know that numbers can be wrong), the Steelers have the supposed best chance and are highest odds... but I hope Roethlisberger gets slammed!

Lines, do you know if they're doing a showing of the game at M&T Bank Stadium I know a few years ago, they broadcasted one of the playoff games there and you could go and watch. I would love to go just to be a part of the atmosphere!

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
do you know if they're doing a showing of the game at M&T Bank Stadium of the game
Dude! That would rock if they did! I'm planning on watching the game with my friends in Canton.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If I hear anything, I'll let you know! I would love it if they did -- I'm definitely going if they do! Otherwise, we're having a big get-together in Bel Air and watching on my bud's screen there.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cardinals they are going to pull a upset, again and again and again. Like they been doing all damn season long!!

I thought the NFC West was going to get it's brains kicked out. Really the Rams were the worst team in the NFL I think, and the 49ers and seahawks are out wandering the desert for 40 years with a guy named Moses looking for the promise land of green AstroTurf.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I hope they Ravens loose. They knocked out my team and their coach cheats in poker (or so I've heard).

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I thought the NFC West was going to get it's brains kicked out. Really the Rams were the worst team in the NFL I think, and the 49ers and seahawks are out wandering the desert for 40 years with a guy named Moses looking for the promise land of green AstroTurf.
The Lions went 0-16 this year, becoming the first ever 0-16 season, so I'd say the Lions are worse :p.

But, I'd like to see Steelers and Cardinals with a Steelers win. But AFC championship should be a good game either way. The Ravens and Steelers have a pretty good rivalry.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I wanna see Eagles vs Steelers and i'm sure that Eagles would win that but I want the Steelers to win.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
This has been one of the wackiest NFL seasons I can remember. It looks like the Steelers are the best team left, but I know I thought that the Colts, Giants, Panthers and Titans...hell maybe even the Falcons, were going to win.

That's not to mention the fact that the Cowboys/Bucs looked dead set to make the playoffs and didn't, the Broncos had a huge collapse, and even the 11-5 Patriots didn't have quite enough to get in.

So honestly, can anyone really predict what's gonna happen?

If I had to, I would guess that the Steelers and Eagles will make it to the Superbowl, and that the Steelers would win it.

But...I'm rooting for the Cardinals since they're almost never good, and I'm going against the Steelers since they won it a few years ago.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It will be the Steelers all the way! I would also like to see the Cardinals in the Super Bowl too.:smile:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
This has been one of the wackiest NFL seasons I can remember. It looks like the Steelers are the best team left, but I know I thought that the Colts, Giants, Panthers and Titans...hell maybe even the Falcons, were going to win.

That's not to mention the fact that the Cowboys/Bucs looked dead set to make the playoffs and didn't, the Broncos had a huge collapse, and even the 11-5 Patriots didn't have quite enough to get in.

So honestly, can anyone really predict what's gonna happen?

If I had to, I would guess that the Steelers and Eagles will make it to the Superbowl, and that the Steelers would win it.

But...I'm rooting for the Cardinals since they're almost never good, and I'm going against the Steelers since they won it a few years ago.
What he said (all of it)

I became (all of a sudden) a Ravens fan a few weeks ago due to trick plays (and as I recall, QB running for a 1st down.) Then against the Steelers they drew that stupid personal foul that put them on the 13 when they had been near the 40... Bah. Didn't deserve to win after that "mental mistake."

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's one of the biggest, biggest issues with the Ravens and Steelers playing one another. The Ravens, for as much as I love them, seem to lose their brains when they go against a rivalry. They get overly emotional; they get combative; they get angry.

Joe Flacco was weak against the Steelers all season. As the quarterback (you'll notice I'll refrain from saying "rookie" throughout this post), he did an absolutely fantastic job this season picking up the Ravens and infusing them with leadership and spirit. Unfortunately, the Steelers just read him all season -- this game, like the others, they covered his predictable go-to's (Mason and Clayton) and forced him to try things that he wasn't necessarily used to. With Flacco out of the picture, we were dependent upon our defense. While our defense definitely had a great showing that game (Hell, they sacked Roethlisberger like what, four times?), again, Pittsburgh was prepared, and just pushed harder.

It was a great game. While some people in the Baltimore area were suggesting that we lost the game because of Flacco, I say otherwise -- our game overall needs to be good enough that one or two interceptions make no difference, and it wasn't. Either way, it was a great season for Baltimore, and I couldn't be happier! A new quarterback with a fresh vision and a great arm, a new coach that seems to bring about the spirits, and the same old regulars that always made the team one that I could love!

Go Arizona!

Status
Not open for further replies.