Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
You monster.

Not going to lie, never understand this. The game is way more of the time settled by the actions of the 1st and 2nd quarter then the 4th in my opinion. Just seeing who wins without any of the drama that lead to it feels so shallow to me. Totally under representing of the previous time by calling it meaningless. :O

So yes, YOU MONSTER.

Love you lovely~

Also Seattle is butts, Peyton Manning forever.

Tell the NFL to speed stuff up and I'll watch the first and second quarter =p, I could watch an entire Arsenal game as well as probably a rugby game in the time two quarters of American football takes!

Still not a monster, just tall...and evil...>.>

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Patriots are out? Saints are out? Great, I have a major exam on Tuesday to study for.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Tell the NFL to speed stuff up and I'll watch the first and second quarter =p, I could watch an entire Arsenal game as well as probably a rugby game in the time two quarters of American football takes!

Still not a monster, just tall...and evil...>.>

What else are you doing on Sunday? I like the pace of the game. I'm always sitting after a game with snacks nearby like.. I dunno. It's kind of nice to be able to plan an afternoon with the right people and the right food and the right atmosphere.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
What else are you doing on Sunday? I like the pace of the game. I'm always sitting after a game with snacks nearby like.. I dunno. It's kind of nice to be able to plan an afternoon with the right people and the right food and the right atmosphere.

I can't speak for Coyote_Howl, but for me, I'd be doing almost anything else. Watching paint dry would be something of a toss up.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent

For the first time ever I fell asleep during a Super Bowl. Denver needs to come back and come back quick in the second half.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
The Broncos missed kickoff as well XD

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
broncos got stomped... fastest safety I've ever seen! Seattle had a touchdown on the kickoff of the second half too!

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer

On Super Bowl sunday or normal sunday? Super Bowl I watch the game =p (half-heartly but still) and commercials, and eat mostly. Normal Sunday's it is usually homework, catch up on T.V. and rare occasions get up early for the second day in a row to watch some footy.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This reminded me of the John Elway era, when Denver went to four Super Bowls and choked on all four.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
I'm from Seattle originally and I was really hoping we won this game. Well, we creamed Denver and took home our first SB win in team history! I'm stoked! I tell you, after the crappy officiating that came from SB XL (the NFL admitted about 4 years after that they were bad calls) the 12th Man really needed this win.

With all that said, I almost feel bad for Denver fans. I mean, losing is one thing, but that was just embarrassing. To quote Manning, "it's a tough pill to swallow".

Go HAWKS!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tell you, after the crappy officiating that came from SB XL (the NFL admitted about 4 years after that they were bad calls) the 12th Man really needed this win.

Were you calling bullshit on the refs from this years NFC Championship game? There were just as horrible calls (and no calls) in it. Most of them giving leg ups to Seattle.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
I'm blanking on the exact calls right now, but there was at least one call that I felt was unfairly given at the time (in favor of the Seahawks) during the NFC championship game. I remember thinking that they likely would not have changed the outcome though.

There will always be calls that people don't agree with. My point before was that the NFL actually came out and admitted that they were bad. How often do you really see that?

Last edited:

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
We left to go out to dinner a few minutes into the 4th quarter. By that point, the game was over. Denver certainly started each half showing how they were going to play...

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Watched with friends but preferred sleep at half time. Wasn't really worth staying up all night :p

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Even the commercials weren't that great. Though I did like the VW commercial for hitting 100k miles and Audi's 'Doberhuahua' commercial definitely gave me a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.