Status
Not open for further replies.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I found these on ebay, has anyone tried them?

Taken from their listing:- Each Plastic backed Diaper is made up of 5 Layers, with an absorption rating of 5,000 ml, (please note that large diapers will absorb more.)

Each Diaper has an elasticated waistband, elastic leg cuffs to prevent leaks, a blue moisture core to store accidents and resealable extra wide tabs.

This is a UK product brought to you by The Dotty Diaper Company. If you have tried them what do you think?

s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600.jpg

They are very dark, I'm sure they're like any other diapers on the market today. I would personally pass on this.

At £18.99 a pack I'll stick to ABU space or little paws from Nappies r us eBay site @ £17.95 for 10 £62.95 for 40 or £112.95 for 80 thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's an eye watering £151.92 for 8 packs or £1.90 a diaper
8 packs of little paws is £112.95 or £1.41 so for that money you'll get 108 little paws or only 59 dottys for the little paws case price

It's the same company who make Dotty The Pony diapers but I think they have added even more absorbency, I got mine from ABDLMarketplace (A UK based company) some people on eBay have been pretending to be the seller just to make profit so be careful

CookieMonstah said:
It's the same company who make Dotty The Pony diapers but I think they have added even more absorbency, I got mine from ABDLMarketplace (A UK based company) some people on eBay have been pretending to be the seller just to make profit so be careful

Your right £14.99 a pack on their site so some scum bag is trying to cash in

parcelboy2 said:
Your right £14.99 a pack on their site so some scum bag is trying to cash in

The owner of Dotty The Pony posted it on Instagram a few weeks ago

Thanks for all your replies re the price. Thats what I thought, someone wanting to cash in. The question was not what you think about the seller etc but if you have tried the nappy/diaper what is it like and does it have the absorbency that is claimed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back