• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

'Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoish

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Hello, bonjour, and guten tag.

I'm from TBN (teenbabynet), and came here to check things out. I might stick around, might not. Most likely I'll just lurk until I get to know some people. It's always hard being new, sigh.

But alas, more practical things about me: I'm 18, so I guess that makes me an AB now. I have been since I was 6. I like to wear baby diapers, even though you don't seem very keen on that, but oh well. If anything, they're cheaper.

Currently I am an exchange student in switzerland, learning German and French. I like to program computers, play card games, and do math. I program in VB.NET, if anyone's curious.

I'll try to fit in, but I'm a naturally random person, and I grew up at TBN, so be kind, please?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to the site :)

I also see you managed to locate the IRC channel, so welcome to that as well. Just try not to get lost in the immense number of posts and you'll get a feel for the place. I hope you'll enjoy it, make some posts and get comfortable.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Hiyas and welcome to the forums. We don't bite and we all know how it is to be a newbie on a forums. We'll make you feel right at home ^^. Well I believe you're still a TB until 20. At least that's what I was told. I too have been in diapers since I was 6 (it seems a lot of people do at 5 or 6) as well. Welcome again, and I hope you enjoy your stay *takes bags to your room*

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
welcome! another tbn face

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome..

another TBN'r I see. I came from that place, I must drop back by for a visit soon.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey. Welcome to the site! People here are friendly, so don't be afraid to get involved. Even if your natural tendency is to lurk, I think you'll find it beneficial to get involved here. The pay off is worth the risk! I hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.