• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

sup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
hey y'all i am like completely new 2 forums and junk so ill just introduce myself my real names dave i'm sorry for the bad grammar :educate: anyways i know i people don't normally give that kind of info but i'm not 2 worried bout that :D anyways the names dave i'm from Knoxville,TN i'm 17 and i enjoy wearing diapers among other things otherwise i probably wouldn't be here :laugh: i'm kinda a hippie but i still got that southern pride

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Everyone knows a bloke called Dave, right? :D

Just stick a few relevant full stops in, and your grammar would be fine :tongueout:

Welcome to ADISC! ^_^

M

Matrix Blade

Howdy there fellow Southerner.

Welcome to Adisc, the site for hippies lol. Post around and let us get to know you; how did you get interested in diapers, what are your hobbies, and things like that.

Anways, enjoy yourself :).

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome from another Southerner and a genuine hippie. Were the 60s as for you as they were for me?

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am Thor the Thunder God, I like to burn Villages, Cheat on my wife god, and help vikings in battles. But let's not forget the rape, pillage, and plunder.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I am Thor the Thunder God, I like to burn Villages, Cheat on my wife god, and help vikings in battles. But let's not forget the rape, pillage, and plunder.
um.... ok well in that case im shiva the goddess of death and despair i like to shoot up holy smack with Loki and have lesbian sex with freyja. not to mention that time me and posiedon fired up a water bong :D

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
looks like u and toad will fit together like peanut butter and fluffernutter on toast...

great just what we need...

LOL just kidding <33

i'm Chase -_-

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey!

I noticed that many of your posts are generic one-word answers, like yes or yea. How about coming up with a real answer instead of just posting to up your post count?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
See... that wasn't so hard, was it?

Now you've opened up something we can actually discuss.

I personally prefer peanut butter and apples... I'm not a pickle fan myself.

D

DominatingMommy

Hey Dave, from my stomping ground. Don't worry, I'm not a stalker. :p

Anyhow, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.