Sup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jag

I'm here from FTT and that's basically all I feel I have to say.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Aw come one there more than that surely.

Welcome anyways.

F

FullMetal

Hey Jagg and baby-jj, it's nice to meet you. I hope you can stay an chat :), this is a really awesome place with awesome people. Look around and post some, its fun, and doesn't hurt, I promise. Aside from any nibbling, we don't bite, so don't be shy :D Anyway, nice meeting you and maybe post some more stuff about yourselves? (And JJ, it would be better if you made a separate thread for yourself.)

FullMetal

Raven

Contributor
Role
hey Jag, hows it going?

how are the FTT forums these days?
i always thought they seemed abit hectic. its abit slower paced here but more fun i think.

J

Jag

FTT's going pretty well right now. Things are more under control there now. Also, before anybody asks, I have the answer and that it's I'm a diaperfur.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Jag!
Be careful not to be flooded by my posts though, I'm practically ADISC's Ganondorf with my post count. =P

Don't highlight the following line if you can't stand me or feel like I'm rude with newbies:
And don't trust newbies or even members too much if you feel uncomfortable with them, there are too much weird people signing up here, if you see what I mean.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
somewhat uneducated here - what's FTT? *feels like a nooob*

anyways, nice to meet you Jag, welcome =3

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
And don't trust newbies or even members too much if you feel uncomfortable with them, there are too much weird people signing up here, if you see what I mean.
:whs0be: Welcome to the site; I am the local raccoon and I don't nibble people I just met; I do huggles though :arms:

btw http://www.foxtalestimes.com/

also, to read Darksun's lemon chiffon colored lines, click "quote" on this post (or Darksun's) and you'll be able to read it in plain text.

Status
Not open for further replies.