Summer time and hotter days

Coyoteslayer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last couple days have been very exciting now that my wife is supportive and I can start wearing more often. Still waiting for most of my stash to come in. However, this morning I put a rearz aio pocket diaper on with an extra insert. Couldn’t tell with my jeans on, so I headed to the store. First time out with something more than a thin depends (which has really just been while driving several hours alone.) I didn’t start wetting until on my way home. Left it on for several hours while I played some Xbox. Was great. Later I wore a cheap one I picked up from Walmart for now while I washed my other one.
What does everyone do on the hotter days when you sweat? I was sweating and felt like I had leaked when I hadn’t even used the second diaper.
Tips for summer and sweat! Thanks

Last edited:
I pretty much have a fan blowing on me at all times when home during summer. At night I sleep on top the blankets, or beneath a sheet, again with a blowing fan.

Reactions: Coyoteslayer
I save my wearing for the AC at night.

I try to wear thinner, more lightweight diapers on particularly hot days, such as TENAs. I might even cave and wear pull-ups just so I can feel like I’m wearing something but not overheat!! I can imagine wearing something cloth would make you real hot real fast.

I like going to cloth backed diapers when its really hot out, it maybe a mind of matter but the cloth backed makes me think that my skin, mainly my sides are breathing a bit better, rather then encapsulated in plastic, I also like the ability to adjust the diaper as I go about my day, usually if its warm out, then I'm outside doing something active, today... 95deg I will be washing both of our cars, mowing the lawn and cleaning the garage.

Coyoteslayer said:
Last couple days have been very exciting now that my wife is supportive and I can start wearing more often. Still waiting for most of my stash to come in. However, this morning I put a rearz aio pocket diaper on with an extra insert. Couldn’t tell with my jeans on, so I headed to the store. First time out with something more than a thin depends (which has really just been while driving several hours alone.) I didn’t start wetting until on my way home. Left it on for several hours while I played some Xbox. Was great. Later I wore a cheap one I picked up from Walmart for now while I washed my other one.
What does everyone do on the hotter days when you sweat? I was sweating and felt like I had leaked when I hadn’t even used the second diaper.
Tips for summer and sweat! Thanks
Definitely get yourself some Body Glide. It's like a mini coconut oil deoderant stick but it works great for chafe and making sure sweat doesn't wash away powder and such. And also, wear open baggy breathable shorts!

Reactions: WillFord384 and Coyoteslayer
Back