Summer Punishment

InvisibleLight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hope you like my story. I like reading other's stories and that's why I decided to start writing some myself.

-------------------------------

Summer Punishment​

School was almost over, Dave and Daniel were best friends and were always together. Both were from the same class and had the same age, both 15 years old and let's say that they were quite popular with the girls...

They were just finishing lunch at the canteen speaking about what they would do this summer, only one last class missing after lunch. Daniel was really excited to start his summer vacation, too excited actually to the point he persuaded Dave to miss the last class with him and go to the skate park. Dave accepted right away as he wanted Daniel to teach him some new skate tricks.

183479-skateboarding-friends-always.jpg
After lunch, both boys left school with their skateboards and started skating towards the skate park.

When they arrived there, they started right away doing tricks and Dav was really excited that Daniel was teaching him new things.

Time just literally passed and when Dave looked at his watch, it was almost dinner time so he invited Daniel to have dinner at his place. Daniel saying yes to the offer, Dave phoned his mom telling her Daniel was staying for dinner, "Oh that's ok, always nice to have Daniel here for dinner, but this time TRY to ACTUALLY BE HERE" said his mom in an angry tone.

Dave told Daniel that her mom seemed quite pissed about him only getting to home almost at dinner time. Daniel just told Dave to chill out, nothing bad was gonna happen "She cannot kill us for that".

When they arrive at home, Daniel and Dave heard Dave's mom calling them to the dinner table, so they dropped their skateboards and start walking towards the dinner table. When they got there, Daniel saw her mother smiling at him and Dave's mom smiling at Dave.

They both sat down and Dave said "Aren't you mad at me for only getting here now?" and his mom politely said "No Dave, not mad at you for skipping your last class and only getting here now, got Daniel's family here as well, we had time to talk about your future", Daniel looked at Dave and said "We only 15, why talking about our future now?".

Everyone started enjoying their dinner and both moms seemed to be really happy at the occasion, something that Daniel and Dave didn't care much, they were having a great time as well.

After the dinner, everyone decided the should go for a movie, so they went to the cinema to watch a comedy movie. Dave and Daniel were very happy for going to a movie together, last time they went to a movie was 6 months ago, something that they really enjoyed.

Both mom's bought lots of popcorn to give to their sons, but for some reason they only had a bottle of home that their mom's brought from Dave's house that seemed to have been refilled. "Why can't we get some juice here mom?" asked Daniel, "Because you must be thirsty from all that skateboarding, juice won't kill your thirst, only water will" responded his mom. Both boys git their water bottles and started to drink from them as they were still quite thirsty from all that skateboarding.
The movie was finally over and Dave's mom asked Daniel's family if Daniel could spend the night at their place, doing some strange sign at them. Daniel's family agreed, something that made both boys extremely happy, they could start their first day of summer together!

When they got to Dave's house, his mom told them to prepare to bed and then meet her at Dave's room while she prepared everything. Both boys were ready to go to bed and went to Dave's room, when they both got there they spotted a blue box and her mom told them she had to have a word with Dave and that Daniel could go and watch some TV.

Daniel when to watch TV, leaving them alone at Dave's room. "Looks like you skipped last class and only arrived to dinner half an hour later... Did you really thought that I wasn't gonna punish you?" said his mom, "No, what do you mean, I don't understand, first you weren't mad and now you are?" said Dave, "Hope you and Daniel had a great time tonight, you guys gonna have a great summer together" said his mom. Right away she asked him to lay down on his bed and he waited to see what was coming.

Dave’s mom grabbed a diaper from the blue box and as soon as she did it, Dave saw the diaper and became to feel anxious. Secretly, Dave wanted to wear diapers and was open to discuss it with Daniel, both of them wanted to try new things, but they never got courage to go and buy a pack of diapers for them. Dave’s mom was about to diaper them and this probably the best “punishment” they could get, but if they shown some sign of enjoying it, probably his mom would end the punishment right away and find another thing…

“So Dave, you and Daniel are about to be in diapers for the rest of the summer, I prepared loads of activities for you both. You will can still wear your clothes and eat normal food, basically now you have to wear diapers during the summer. If any of you guys misbehave, you guys will start to lose these privileges” said Dave’s mom in a polite manner.

Dave though this was perfect, they could wear diapers all the time and if they did something wrong, they could be treated just like babies. Dave assumed Daniel would love the idea as well, so he complied with his mom and let her diaper him.

Dave’s mom slowly diapered his son, grabbing his pajama bottoms to put them over his diaper. After he was diapered, she called Daniel and told him what was about to happen. Daniel complied with Dave’s mom and let her diaper him.

Both boys were now diapered and ready to go to sleep, so Dave’s mom turned off the light and closed the door. They loved it, best friends diapered at the same time for the rest of the summer, something that they always looked forward to do.

The next morning, Daniel woke up before Dave and noticed they both wet their diapers. He was astonished because he never wet the bed at home, this didn’t seem right for him, something must have happened for both of them to wet their diapers.

“Wow, I wet my diaper as well, I swear to god this is the first time bro!” said Dave quite surprised.

After a couple of minutes, Dave’s mom showed up and started changing their diapers. She told the boys that they both wet the diaper because last night, during cinema, both of them drank a water bottle that had something in to make them pee hours late, during sleep.

Daniel and Dave were surprised; they now knew that if the water bottles last night had something in it, things in the future would hide stuff.

The two boys were now in a fresh diaper, so Dave’s mom told them to get dressed and to go and have breakfast, Daniel’s mom was coming to explain them their first summer activity. Right away both boys grabbed some skinny jeans (because they skateboard and they were always wearing trendy clothes) and a t-shirt.

They looked at each other and noticed that everyone would notice they had a diaper on, so they opted to take those skinny jeans of and get some sport shorts on, something loose that could hide a bit their diapers.

After they had a normal breakfast, Daniel’s mom arrived and explained both boys that their first summer activity was going to a theme park. Both of them were trilled but somewhat, but they made sure to show that they were a bit worried about the diapers, but in the inside they loved the idea.

“Boys I got everything prepared, just go and brush your teeth. Me and Dave’s mom will be waiting for you in the car” said Daniel’s mom to both boys, grabbing some diapers from the blue box and putting them inside a backpack, passing it to Daniel.

------------------------------------------------
PART 2 - Theme Park Adventure
Part 2 Theme Park Adventure will be posted as soon as I can. This story will have many summer activities of the boys added as I write them, so bare with me if you want more!!!:eek::eek::D:D:):)

Last edited:

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
This is a very interesting start to a story. I can see just how good friends Dave and Daniel are, and what kind of dynamics their friendship has. I also like how you've written them noticing their mothers acting weird, but kind of dismissed it as being "weird parent stuff".

I'd like to impart some wisdom here if I may. :) The story, while it started off good, was full of things that made reading it a bit of a chore. The first (and biggest) was having a wall of text; don't be afraid to put a space between paragraphs, this will make reading it a lot easier. Also, try to start a new line every time a different character speaks so it's not as hard to figure out who's saying what. Like this:

After the dinner, everyone decided the should go for a movie, so they went to the cinema to watch a comedy movie. Dave and Daniel were very happy for going to a movie together, last time they went to a movie was 6 (six)months ago, something that they really enjoyed.
Both mom's bought lots of popcorn to give to their sons, but for some reason they only had a bottle of home that their mom's brought from Dave's house that seemed to have been refilled. "Why can't we get some juice here mom?" asked Daniel,

"Because you must be thirsty from all that skateboarding, juice won't kill your thirst, only water will" responded his mom. Both boys git (got)their water bottles and started to drink from them as they were still quite thirsty from all that skateboarding.
The red color indicates little things to watch out for - spelling, use of numbers etc while the green color shows an alternative solution.

Another thing I've noticed, was towards the end, there seems to be a little gender confusion in the his/her tenses. Just keep an eye out for those.

Right away she asked him to lay down on his bed and if he tried doing anything wrong he would be in deep trouble. Dave layed down and waited to see what her mom was doing.

I hope I'm not coming off too abrasive, its just that I see potential for this story, and for you the author. :)

InvisibleLight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Slow down and reread your story about five to ten times

This is a very interesting start to a story. I can see just how good friends Dave and Daniel are, and what kind of dynamics their friendship has. I also like how you've written them noticing their mothers acting weird, but kind of dismissed it as being "weird parent stuff".

I'd like to impart some wisdom here if I may. :) The story, while it started off good, was full of things that made reading it a bit of a chore. The first (and biggest) was having a wall of text; don't be afraid to put a space between paragraphs, this will make reading it a lot easier. Also, try to start a new line every time a different character speaks so it's not as hard to figure out who's saying what. Like this:

The red color indicates little things to watch out for - spelling, use of numbers etc while the green color shows an alternative solution.

Another thing I've noticed, was towards the end, there seems to be a little gender confusion in the his/her tenses. Just keep an eye out for those.

I hope I'm not coming off too abrasive, its just that I see potential for this story, and for you the author. :)

Thank you both of you for your coments. I will make sure to continue this story and pay attention to those errors :)

The other half of the story will be written before the part 2 gets released...

------------------------- EDIT -----------------------------------
The problems with the first part have been corrected, part 2 coming out soon!

Last edited:

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
A wonderful start, please continue. I am happy to bear with you or even Lion with you too.