summer plans for wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am planning on wearing 24/7 over the summer but this plan isn't set in stone yet. what are you guys planning?

Jcub

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Good luck with that :).
My plans involved trying to actually get hold of diapers for the first time in several years :D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I plan on buying more I have like 10-13 Depends super plus left and wearing them in the day and night but I don't think I will be able to get away with 24/7 wearing.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well I can't get diapers myself so I will have to beg my mom to get them for me and so if she gets them for me I will most likely be allowed to wear all I want

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well I am going up to Oregon for my older brothers wedding in july. Aftwer that I will get a ride from my mom and stay with her fore a few weeks in the summer. She knows I am *B but I can't do anything at her place anyways since she really disproves of it I will be sharing a room with my little half brother who is only 11 or so. I'll have my Wii and PC up there anyways.

But when I get back I'll start a job then from their I will be getting Attends or something and wear whenever I want back here at home.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
well I can't get diapers myself so I will have to beg my mom to get them for me and so if she gets them for me I will most likely be allowed to wear all I want
What!!!?? cant you order online? or Go-to-the-store and get them?
Well if your parents are that strict, then you shouldnt be on ADISC,
letalone buying diapers.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
they are not strict and I don't have the means to order online and and they haven't let me go for bike rides since someone was almost abducted

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
a little addition (can't edit my post) put in my area at the end of my previous post

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wear more in summer just because I need to wash less cloths after leaks, I usually wear for a few hours a day, and give my skin a break so I won't get any rash.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was more thinking not using the toilet at all and taking all the rash precautions (rash cream, powder, baby oil and everything else)but I really don't care if I become dependent on diapers or if I get humiliated

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was more thinking not using the toilet at all and taking all the rash precautions (rash cream, powder, baby oil and everything else)but I really don't care if I become dependent on diapers or if I get humiliated
Interesting plan. Your parents could probably be up on neglect/abuse charges for allowing you to do that, but let us know how it works out following your obsession beyond reason.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
... but let us know how it works out following your obsession beyond reason.
Aww... don't be so hard on the kid. It's not so bad... once you get used to it.

If you can somehow persuade your parents to put you back in diapers... go for it... that would be pretty cool.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Interesting plan. Your parents could probably be up on neglect/abuse charges for allowing you to do that, but let us know how it works out following your obsession beyond reason.
Aww... don't be so hard on the kid. It's not so bad... once you get used to it.

If you can somehow persuade your parents to put you back in diapers... go for it... that would be pretty cool.
Adults can choose those kinds of things for themselves. A a parent's job is to protect their child from idiotic schemes they might have. Covert wearing is one thing. Open, accepted wearing is another, which frankly boggles my mind, but whatever.

...I really don't care if I become dependent on diapers or if I get humiliated
This is a whole other level.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm gonna have to somewhat agree with Trevor on this one. If he's under the age of 18, then it really is his parent's place to do what they feel is best in the given situation. If he's hard-headed enough to try and force them to allow him to wear diapers, then there's a very good chance it will turn out poorly for him.

Now, once he gets over the age of 18, and has his own apartment to stink up (admit it, diapers smell) then hey, go for it!

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'd also would have to agree. Wait until you are out of your parent's house to go 24/7, it will make it much easier. until then keep it covert and you can still enjoy it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Audio: A nice fantasy would be to be forced to wear or do whatever you are doing (maybe not with parents though)...But yeah...It's probably not good with parents...Or it would just be awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.