Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
It is here ... now what?

Any plans? Travels? Vacations? Summer School? Preparing for life changes?

For each of us it is different.
I am looking forward to a major change. I will officially be engaged in about a week. Made the plans to ask the big question after graduation. Getting ready for post-graduate research and starting my life this year.

So what are your plans?

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Good luck with the engagement. :smile:

I'm graduating high school in about a week from now. After that, I'm mostly going to be hanging home and down the shore for the summer. Then, in late August, I'll be going to college. I'm going to a college in Boston, but I'm actually studying abroad in Ireland for my first semester. It's part of some program that I got accepted into at the college.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Enjoying what little time I have left until life really starts to kick my ass.

The only big plans I have are physical training for my first line of work, and maybe getting my drivers license. Besides that, trying to cram as much good stuff as I can into these next couple months. Sleeping in, friends, games, stupid stuff we will probably regret but do anyways, all that jazz.

E

EmLamby

Ohh! *girly excitement* Good luck with the engagement! :D

Ahhh summer... much late-night, mom-is-asleep-little-chance-she'll-walk-in regressing to be done... :) And of course, book club meetings to attend, video games to be played, sleeping in to be done, a very small amount of cleaning to be executed, etc. etc.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm spending my summer just living life with no regrets or a care in the world. I rollerblade a lot, I hang out with friends daily, I work, I save, I spend far too much money on booze and partying, and I dance like no ones watching.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Just enjoying the warm weather myself right now. That's all I'm doing. Plus going to doctors and what have you to try to take care of issues... sigh. that's life. But at least the damn snow is goine.

WildThing121675

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm riding my bike in the morning and working on my novel in the afternoon. I still have my other job which takes me out in the evenings. Oh well......

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I got myself a full-time job, which means I won't have much time to do any fun stuff this summer. I might go camping during one of my long weekends. Camping has always been one of my favourite summer activities. I just love the peacefulness and quietness of it. Oh and the marshmallows too!

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Just waiting for it to go away. This kit prefers fall/winter! *pout*

...well, all right...I guess I do love the way summer nights smell so nice.

Mostly work, though. One small road trip.

SoggyDoggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have 4 custom cars scheduled to come in for wiring this summer. I guess I'll be working on that and whatever other jobs come along. No real vacation plans or fun stuff at this point.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
In less than 2 weeks I graduate from college with my associates (with honors) I iz smart.
Then picking up more time at work, and doing some contract work here and there.

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
University will pretty much be my life this summer. It looks like I'll go to an anime con with some friends and I might travel a bit through all that, but it's mostly going to be the daily grind.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Super duper 15-credit Spanish course (5 credits is a normal 1 quarter class) at college. I screwed around in high school, and now I have a foreign language requirement to meet, so I get to pay for it instead of having already finished it for free during high school. :D

Also twisted my adviser's arm until he signed off on letting me take another 5 credit course at night - Intro to Ethics. Wooooooooo.

Aaaaand last but not least, I had a trip to British Columbia planned with some buddies for this week, but was unable to get a passport (and enough money) in time. They might be going again in late August, so maybe then i'll be able to go.

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I found an coop for this summer and fall, so that is taking up most of my weekdays. I don't own a car, and besides, most of my earnings after necessary expenses are being saved for college, so I don't intend on traveling. However, I am living in a new town, os I intend to explore as much as I can on bike. :) The weather hasn't been particularly cooperative so far, as it has rained a lot. :p

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I am working at the school part time as a tutor. I am there a lot more though, as a coworker and I are co-authoring a book. Hooray for hardworking summers, I guess. I could use some time off at some point. :p Oh well.

Fruitkitty

ADISC Content Editor
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Step 1: survive MCAT
Step 2: figure out what to prioritize with my time thereafter, since I'm taking a light summer course schedule and have a fair bit of time left but lots of things I'd like to spend it on
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: Profit!!!!!

LovelyLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I plan to go on a week vacation in Alberta to see my old friends and family in July. Other than that, nothing much else really. I have no job so I guess I have to keep looking as usual though the summer.

StrawberryRaven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Trying to register for classes now in order to get a degree (and later license) in either Physical Therapy, Prosthesis, or Microbiology. Not sure which yet.

But as of now, I'm working 48 hour weeks, and am utterly exhausted at the moment. Summer doesn't feel like Summer when your working all the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.