Summer goes by too fast *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, I've been out for summer since May 24th (I live in mississippi, so our school system is ****ed up anyways) Sadly, I return to school in just a mere week.
I dont want to, I remember me and my friend both agreed we wanted to go back a few weeks ago, but now we've both changed our minds. I was just starting to actually enjoy summer and now its cut short. I seriously hate my school system, They make me sit in a classroom, for the rest of summer :mad:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
"hugs James"
That's how it used to be in my part of Florida. We would get out somewhere between May 24-28 and go back the first week of August. Well 2 years ago a law was passed and now schools can't go back intil atleats 2 weeks before labor day, so I got out on June 4th and will be going back on August 18.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Wow! I wish they would do that here! Would be a lot better.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
My town used to be the same way, we would finish around early June or late May and go back in early August. It does have it's advantages though... we had a week off in September that very few other places had (my town was quite weird really, it seems like the rest of the country had different holidays to us) so me and my friends would go to Themeparks that were empty because we were the only ones off.

The change over was brilliant though, when our holidays changed from what yours are now to the normal ones, we ended up having a 9 week summer holiday. :D

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The change over was brilliant though, when our holidays changed from what yours are now to the normal ones, we ended up having a 9 week summer holiday. :D
9 WEEKS!!! I only have 6 weeks no fair :( I'm moving :D

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Too fast. Nuhuh. It drags by so slowly for me. Perhaps this just means I am a boring person who needs more to do.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Too fast. Nuhuh. It drags by so slowly for me. Perhaps this just means I am a boring person who needs more to do.
For the first summer it is going slowly for me to as I'm stuck at home instead of being on holiday as my mom is on some course for her new job and it will be like this until next week as on Satuday I have to go o this wedding down the road :(

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can totally remember the times where I dreaded when school started...

.. but now, I've got five weeks until my next semester of college starts, and I just finished one up, and all I want to do is make the next five weeks go by super-fast so I can start studying again.

Good luck with going back to school, James! I hope it turns out to be better than you hope!

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can totally remember the times where I dreaded when school started...

.. but now, I've got five weeks until my next semester of college starts, and I just finished one up, and all I want to do is make the next five weeks go by super-fast so I can start studying again.

Good luck with going back to school, James! I hope it turns out to be better than you hope!
I'm not really dreading school, School rocks! Social City!

I'm dreading, the work. :(

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I'm a complete nerd, and I'm always excited for school.

Studying, Drama, Yearbook, Friends, I'm outta the house, Homework, Reading... what is there not to love?!

With that said, I start in Sept. 8th this year, I think. So I still have over a month of summer left. I also have to go buy new uniforms, and I'm stoked, because we have a new hoodie this year, and it's been quite a while since I've been able to wear a uniform.

Last edited:

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like my school and I hate it as almost every sentance you hear ther is something racist about it but the school does give you a really good education.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
James, as a chronic school hater myself, I feel your pain!:frown: Summer breaks were ALWAYS too short for me. The only time I was ready to go back to class was starting the 12th grade. I wanted to finally get high school over with!:rolleyes:

~Pramrider

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
rawr i love school it start august 25th for me so im not to happy about that
school for me means theatre

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I loved school tough I did hate going back to some extent. It will be fine one you guys get a pattern going again then of course one that happens it will be winter/Christmas break. :smile1:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I'm just happy that this will be my senoir year and that if I play my cards right I will graduate early meaning insead of going intil May of next year I will be done come December. :D

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I loved school tough I did hate going back to some extent. It will be fine one you guys get a pattern going again then of course one that happens it will be winter/Christmas break. :smile1:
I'm always brain dead, right before Christmas break, anyways.

D

daria7483

Wow, James, your schools go back early! Virginia has a law that you can't go back until after labor day, but most of the systems apply for exemptions and a lot of the schools in the central part of the state where I live go back in mid-August. I never went back until after labor day but then school never got out for me until mid-June.

Just wait until you guys are working and then you will hate the summer. Having to get dressed up for work every day when it's 100 degrees outside sucks. And getting ready for work while listening to the radio station DJ talk about how it's the last day of school also sucks.

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
There there, buddy. XD A few more years and you'll be out! Then you can go and enjoy the great wonders of college! Hahaha.

For once my summer has been incredibly long. Got out May 5th and don't go back until September 2nd. I'll be happy to go back, even though I won't be able to goof off and play video games all day anymore. I can only hope the summer ends nicely though.

But yea. X_x schools going back in august? Eeee.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just think about the kids in the school district I live in, the teachers go out on strike right after the schools go back in session, and the kids have to make up the days they are on strike.

I know I have seen the school bus, as late as near the end of june, and those kids will be going back right before labor day.

That also means no christmas or any other breaks, and the only days they do get off are snow days, and most of those they just start later in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.