Suicide

Suicide

• I have never even thought about it.

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • I have contemplated suicide, but not really considered doing it.

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • I have contemplated suicide, seriously.

Votes: 46 31.9%
  • I am suicidal.

Votes: 17 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Have you ever contemplated suicide, or seriously thought about committing it?
Just curious...

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Seriously once.

I confessed to an older member of my family about my suicidal thoughts, who then gave me an aggressive verbal lecture about how selfish & inconsiderate I was being to think of such a silly thing, needless to say I've never thought about the idea of suicide since. Looking back I realize how stupid I was being.

I think everyone has or will contemplate suicide at some point in their lives.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I've imagined it a million times, never in any sort of serious way though.

But anyway... This is a very strange thread. Are you depressed? Are YOU seriously thinking about committing it?

If not, then I'm not sure what replies you are expecting... seems like a rather dark thread, and I wouldn't expect many proper responses, especially with this being a public forum.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I thought about it a couple times when I was super depressed, but I never once try to do it.

Role
Private
I've never really thought about it... the concept just seems way too dramatic and selfish for my own tastes. There's help available for any problem you may be suffering, I wouldn't see why anyone wouldn't save the heartache and take it.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've tried on two occations. I ended up regretting it the last second and stopped it, I am in the middle. I'm not sure if I would call myself suicidal at this time - but I voted it since I felt it is the thing that seems the most "me". Don't tell me to see a shrink or something like that. Even though it might seem a little extreme I know what I'm doing.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I succeeded at it...Not really, nor have I tried it...The only time I think I would seriously think about doing it, is if I went blind...

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've never thought about committing it.
I can't imagine my life will end by my hand in a such extreme manner.
And simply I can't imagine a world without ME.

I think suicide can't stop your pain and you are a looser if you have decided to give up your life.

And I know that if you commit suicide but fail, will be trouble for you.
An example, I know if you kill yourself jumping under the underground your parents must pay for the suspension of public service caused by the removal of your body and other police things, but if you live you must pay.

I remeber a passage from Dante's "Divina commedia" where he sais that all suicidal, in the hell, becomes a tree. During the judgement day, all dead will receive a new body to live in, but not suicidal; their new body will hanging from the tree because in their past life they weren't respectful of their own body and life.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I've imagined it. I've thought OF it but I've never considered doing it. I'm a pretty dark person at times... and I have through a few depression episodes (one quite major), but even then I never dared seriously considered committing suicide.

There are other ways of handling problems. There are ways of getting help. Whatever the cause is of those thoughts, there is likely a remedy for.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I thought of it when I was deeply depressed but my friends helped me relise that it was a bad idea and haven't thought of it since.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Ah suicide... the only crime in the world that you can be arrested for attempting but not for committing.

Sadly, I have thought about it before... when I was a depressed emotional teen trying to work and go to school. Never got serious about it... thankfully.

Role
Sissy
Suicide is a very selfish thing too do, it destroys family and friends. There are very few situations that you can actually justify suicide. And even then you wouldn't be in a position to commit it.

I feel like a real prick admitting this but I have seriously thought about it and tried to commit on 2 occasions (back in my high school years) one by wrist cuts and another by overdose. As you can see both weren't successful, I never got outside help for my problems. But one day it just came too me that what i was doing was stupid, selfish and hurtful. I realized that life isn't all about me, it's about everyone around me as well.

Since then I've thought about the idea a few times buts it was more along the lines off "I wonder what would happen if I let go of the steering wheel" and things like that. Not serious suicide thoughts, just being interested in random things :p

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I have to say that in some childish way it may run through anyones mind. Though I would not say that is thinking about it. The statment of I wish I was never born, and common frases in anger that is. I was hit at a young age by a friend taking their life, many times in fact. So early on I saw it as somthing other then a way to end suffering. It was only a way to bring even greater suffering to others.
Are there time I can think of that would be better to end ones own life then others. Yes, though we seem to give other names to it then. If I was givin the news that I had a long length of time, dieing painfuly. I think I would have to think hard about Euthinasia once I was no longer able to live a life among my family. Though being that I do not plann or wish to think about this happening I am fine.
I have Friends that I think have every right to think about it. Born Deaf-Blind (both at the same time) or losing the second later in life. Though these are the same people that I have taken on powerboats, seen jetsking, and doing all of this. If they can overcome so can I.
These are the things that got me through my Rape, I think it can get me over much more.
No this is not saying it is how I feel others should see it, only how I do.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well, there needs to be another option, those who have tried it. Not currently so depressed and suicidal. I don't know how to vote in this topic so... *doesn't vote*

K

KittyKat

I am suicidal, but not depressed. My situation is different.
If you don't mind my asking, why are you suicidal? I wish that I could make it all better for you:hug:. I've been suicidal in the past. I even attempted it twice. I still feel badly sometimes but I try to do other things to distract myself.
Asako, you can always PM me if you need to talk.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have faintly wanting to commit suicide. But just nothing major.

I guess I wanted to do it cos it was pretty much like a fad.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I have battled vicious depression for the greater part of my life. The worst day was my 32nd birthday, last December 12th. I had a falling out with two very close friends. I spent the greater part of that night (3 hours or more) pacing between the living room and my room of my 3rd floor apartment, with the windows open in the dead of winter, looking out the windows trying to figure out the best trajectory to ensure my death. Thing is, there are thick bushes at the bottom everywhere, so in the end, it appeared I wouldn't be successful at killing myself, but would certainly paralyze myself if I jumped.

I do not take heartbreak well. Luckily, that was by far the closest to an attempt I have ever made. Other than that, depression has at times grounded my life to a halt of all function.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is disturbing thread. I have never understood why someone would consider such a permanent solution to temporary problems.

Please seek help with any problems that are difficult to handle on your own. There are many people and agencies that will be very eager to assist you. We are here to support each other, and are very willing to do such. Feel free to PM me for further assistance in finding someone to help. I may be slow to answer, but will provide suggestions and support.

I have had two family members attempt suicide. One quickly realized how much we care and accepted our assistance to improve her life. Sadly, the other is no longer with us. He left a painful void still felt to this day.

For those who considered or tried suicide, you have my deepest sympathies. It is unfortunate that our lives are not perfect. Thankfully, you all are still with us.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
My mommy hasn't been in contact with me for the last 4 days and I am actually feeling rather suicidal. I am trying to do my best to fight against those feelings but it is really hard particularly since my mommy was actually taken out of the country on me! Why oh why couldn't I have fallen for an australian girl instead of an american one? Why does immigration have to be so hard? Why am I still alive? This is the thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.