Suh Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joep

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys my name is Joep, and welcome to my first post. I enjoy Hunting, swimming, and politics. I'm republican, yes I love that Trump won the recent election, and I've been a member for about one month but haven't seen too much of what the site offers even though I'm really excited to check it out.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys my name is Joep, and welcome to my first post. I enjoy Hunting, swimming, and politics. I'm republican, yes I love that Trump won the recent election, and I've been a member for about one month but haven't seen too much of what the site offers even though I'm really excited to check it out.

Hi and welcome to the post. I grew up on The Jersey Shore, so I used to do a lot of swimming. Not so much now that I live in Central Virginia. Basically, I live in stupid land. I'm a professional, classical musician with almost no one like me were I live in part because I'm a free spirit. I do have a few musician friends, though, but they don't play up to my level. Oh well, I'm used to that.

I think you'll like this site as we talk about a lot of different things, but definitely diapers...haha!

Gettingoverthefear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome! But I don't love that Trump won, but this site is not about politics. I am here to find acceptance in an unsual aspect of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.