Suggestions on next case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlsteven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm almost out of my current stash of dry 24/7 and need to figure out what to get next. The only premium diapers I have tried were the 24 7, molicare, bambino and abena m3/ m4 s. The molicare and bambino were years ago though. I've really been thinking about getting the space or any other abu product. Kinda intrested in the preschool but kinda worried about the cloth part. What do you guys suggest?

Haven't tried an ABU product yet? Start off with either a Space or Little Pawz. Make first impressions best impressions. :D

Of course, there's always a mixed case option if you're indecisive. I just ordered a half case; twenty Space twenty Cushies. I'm really looking forward to those after I tried some Little Pawz.

I like little pawz, same design as the space, unlike the dry I find them comfortable to walk around in even when soaked.

ClandestineWing said:
Haven't tried an ABU product yet? Start off with either a Space or Little Pawz. Make first impressions best impressions. :D

Of course, there's always a mixed case option if you're indecisive. I just ordered a half case; twenty Space twenty Cushies. I'm really looking forward to those after I tried some Little Pawz.

Yeah I'm super excited to try them for the first time, go big or go home right? Lol

Im giving Fabine Teddy max's a trial. Got 32 of them on the way. That and some pampers 6+ from the UK

The space or little paws are awesome. Just be warned that you won't really be able to hide them under clothes easily (and I say this as someone who can generally hide dry247s underneath clothes just fine).

Go the Space for sure. They are definitely a super premium diaper but are really seriously wide in the crotch and fabulous.

how thick do you want to go? for medium I'd recommend getting a bambino mixed case. For thick I'd say build a mixed case of abu, get some paws, space, and sdk or preschool. Actually the abu mixed case is probably the better variety. They're 8 bags to a case... 2 paws, 2 space, 2 sdk, 2 preschool. That'd be a very nice move.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I ordered a mixed case of space and little paws. Probably going to to have to to end up getting some thinner diapers for going out. Also got a onesie. So excited to get this order

Dlsteven said:
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I ordered a mixed case of space and little paws. Probably going to to have to to end up getting some thinner diapers for going out. Also got a onesie. So excited to get this order

If you want to continue with ABU you should try the preschool and sdk. They're not too much thinner, but the crotch isn't as wide, so they're easier to manage during the daytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back