Suggestions for new sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I was thinking it might be nice to have a gay/bi/trans/alternative sexuality section since that seems to come up quite a bit and as it is now seems to get lumped in with the threads about parents discovering diapers whereas imo it shouldn't at least not all the time.
I know i would like one and have a few topics in mind (though i could post them elsewhere i dunno i guess i would feel more comfortable in a set forum for it and i may do so whether on not a specific forum is made for it when i get more time and not so busy wif school). Anyways throwing the idea out there others feel free to comment.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i think the general attitude right now is that the board is cluttered enough already and adding any new forums would just make things worse.

but i have to admit that sounds like a really cool idea. so i'll cast my vote as neutral. if such a forum was created i'm sure i'd read all the threads in it with great interest and probably post there quite a bit.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I think if you make the topic, it should be Sexuality in general. I'm sure those that are straight also have questions.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
The only forum i want is the ab lounge back as that was my main faverite forum on tbdl. But as to a Sexuality forum im sure moo will do what he always(from what i have seen) does. Ask you to site instances in why it is needed then if you prove it to him put in a trial forum. As to my opion I don't think we need one but i don't care either way just another fourm to look/post in.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Sounds like a good idea, I cast my vote as yes.

F

FullMetal

I'm all for it but I think that a 'Adult Section' like we had before would take care of that, and though the forum is cluttered, I do think it would be good to have once again.

FullMetal

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Agreed with Fullmetal.

I think an Ab lounge should cover relationships. I don't see a reason to make them separate.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Agreed with Fullmetal.

I think an Ab lounge should cover relationships. I don't see a reason to make them separate.
I would go with that but...you had to be 16 on the old forums, and I'm not 16, and I'd really like to talk directly to people instead of in an umbrella category, now I would vote for a sub forums in the off topic section.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I vote for the AB lounge. Adult oriented topics are probably more popular than anything related to the specifics of sexuality. There's only so much you can say about the issue before you slip into X-rated topics.

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I vote for the 'mature threads' forum that IIRC Moo had on his ToDo list on TBDL. (Just the same as AB lounge, but without the age restriction).

Makes more sense to me, because maturity isn't really based on age all that much. There's some 14 year olds who are more mature than 18 year olds.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'd probably read threads in an AB Lounge or "mature threads" section...but I doubt I'd get involved in a section that was specifically directed towards gay/bi/trans...etc. Sooooo...if you want to keep me out of the convos make that the section! LOL

I do think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have the AB Lounge back tho'.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
I vote for the 'mature threads' forum that IIRC Moo had on his ToDo list on TBDL. (Just the same as AB lounge, but without the age restriction).

Makes more sense to me, because maturity isn't really based on age all that much. There's some 14 year olds who are more mature than 18 year olds.
Now there's an idea, Charlie! I never did the age restriction, afterall, everyone has a mature topic they'd like to dicusss, and it isn't fair to leave people out just because they're too young.. Age is merely a number..

So I vote for a "Mature thread forum" as Charlie put it, but I think we could improve the name.

So how about an Adult Lounge, without the age restriction?

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Lol, yeah.. what about a "Mature Discussions" section? That would work..

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Add a public poll to this thread (or to any other thread you want).

The options should be something along these lines :
* Create "AB Lounge" forum (access limited to those 16 or older)
* Create "Mature Topics" forum (no age limit, but immature posts get deleted or negrepped)
* Neither of the above.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Seems good, I agree with that.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Add a public poll to this thread (or to any other thread you want).

The options should be something along these lines :
* Create "AB Lounge" forum (access limited to those 16 or older)
* Create "Mature Topics" forum (no age limit, but immature posts get deleted or negrepped)
* Neither of the above.
Moo please correct me if my memory is wrong but i thought the original reason that a ab lounge was decided on instead of a mature topics was because you didn't want it to look like the site was exposing young kids to adult material. This being a fetish site with a mainly younger base i would vote for the re instatement of the ab lounge with an age restriction although i think the age at which access is granted is debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.