Suggestions for everyday wear

TacoGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I ordered some Tykables overnights back in January and seriously, I can't ever fill those darn things up during the day. They are great for messes and such, but I think I need something a little more convenient and something that burns a lot less in the wallet. I don't really want to sit around in a half used overnight all night long 😂. I realize that the majority of peeps in the community want the thickest and bulky diapers out there but I want something with a little more practicality to it. More bang for the buck helps too. I've been looking at a case of Crinklz but I've heard mixed reviews about the tapes and such. Honestly, It doesn't even have to be a printed diaper at all either. Max I'd be willing to spend right now is around $90 ish (give or take) for no less than 40 of them.

I'm sort of a noob (only ever tried 2 brands) so any suggestions would be helpful 😜

You might want to look at these:

They'd fit the price you mention and they're not so high capacity that you couldn't get decent use out of them. Northshore does free samples, besides.

I would also suggest ABU Preschools (plastic or clothlike covers as you prefer) or Barebums in that range. However, I see their stock is not great at the moment.

Tena active fit maxi/ultima are my everyday nappy. Thin enough to be comfortable under cothing and absorbent enough to last a good 6 hours.

Im incontinent though and wet in small amount often, im not sure how well they handle floods or large wettings

Try Seni Super Plus diapers. A case of 75 costs around 79 bucks on Amazon.these are my daily wear diaper when I am at home.

I would also recommend the PreSchools, I havent tried them but I have tried several other ABU Diapers with BareBums being the least absorbent I have tried (though they are pretty close to most of the rest of ABUniverses Range, besides the PeekABU and Simple Ultra).

The PreSchools are kind of like an entry level ABDL Diaper and i know a lot of people like them.

The only problem I have ever ran into with ABUniverse has been sometimes not having stock of what I wanted to order, and one time not getting my order out as fast as usual (due to bad weather, so I really cant blame them, these things happen).

I have seen people post having problems with a bad batch of ABUniverse Diapers, they contact ABUniverse and are well taken care of; awesome company, awesome products (not just diapers) and awesome service in case you get a bad batch

Last edited:
TacoGhost said:
So I ordered some Tykables overnights back in January and seriously, I can't ever fill those darn things up during the day. They are great for messes and such, but I think I need something a little more convenient and something that burns a lot less in the wallet. I don't really want to sit around in a half used overnight all night long 😂. I realize that the majority of peeps in the community want the thickest and bulky diapers out there but I want something with a little more practicality to it. More bang for the buck helps too. I've been looking at a case of Crinklz but I've heard mixed reviews about the tapes and such. Honestly, It doesn't even have to be a printed diaper at all either. Max I'd be willing to spend right now is around $90 ish (give or take) for no less than 40 of them.

I'm sort of a noob (only ever tried 2 brands) so any suggestions would be helpful 😜

I would definitely recommend abena. they're pretty comfortable and absorbent. And only cost $20 for a 14 pack

little builders and preschool are probably the best "lower capacity, lower cost" wear-to-work ABDL diapers available right now. (I find they have about the same capacity, but the little builders are thinner when dry, and fit better under dress pants) Their price is already fairly low, but you can find cheaper, but will of course be sacrificing features. One of my prior diapers was Totaldry Plus, which BambinoDiapers.com sells. It's lower capacity, no front elastic, and weaker tapes, but costs less and still has decent leak guards. There are other lower grade medical diapers available also, brands like tena and abena, but I found those were specifically lacking in the leak guard area, and I develop skin problems when skin is allowed to rub down there during the day so those were quickly struck from my list.

Also consider whether or not you actually want to frequently fully use your wear-to-work diapers, and risk occasional leaks?

disposables are costly, and have disposable issues. A good quality cloth diaper feels very comfortable, and get softer with repeated washings. absorbency can be increased with inserts.

alwayz said:
disposables are costly, and have disposable issues. A good quality cloth diaper feels very comfortable, and get softer with repeated washings. absorbency can be increased with inserts.
Yep , I've just started back on cloth and now have a tried and tested stuffer level and washing regime
I use Terry towel squares and terry towel baby sized squares as stuffers , all covered in the next size up plastic pants than my usual size
I've also got 3 prefolds and 4 contour diapers coming from changing times
To put a cost aspect on it , 1 pack of better dry £15 gbp for 15 , 1 terry square £16gbp stuffers £12 pack of 12 ,Diaper bucket pins £2 , pants £16 , box of Lidl's washing powder £5 , so that's £51 ,add electricity in £70 total
But back of better dry's at £15 only lasts 15 days if you use one a night
Terry towel diaper will last a year if not more if washed and cared for right
If I can go cloth and I drive a truck away from home 5 days a week , any one can it just takes careful planning

North Shore has a good selection for any need.

I've not had trouble with the Crinkles tapes, but I rub them once I'm taped up, letting the hear from the friction make a good bond.

Tena slip active fit or Seni classic. (Seni is a very cheap brand, but I've been extremely suprised of their capability.)

Reactions: PupSpaz
My go to daily is Northshore Supremes, I might get some Lites next time to try some different colors but the Supremes are what last me the longest and keep me the driest.

Northshore, IDslip PE, Tranquility ATN, and Seni. All come to mind when thinking about cheaper diapers. Also abena and Dry24/7 arent all that expensive when you consider that one should last all day if you're not overdoing it. A case of dry 24/7 is $125 but you get 72 in each case. Abena is even less, and even cheaper if you go to level 3. I actually have abri-flex level 3 pull-ups for when i want to wear at work. They are pretty cheap, and hold an incredible amount for a pull-on style. 3 full pees for sure, although ive even had one cope with 5 without any fuss.

Reactions: TiggyCat and Seasonedcitizen
I really like the Northshore Supreme Lites, mostly because they don't feel bulky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punku and Seasonedcitizen
askmelater47 said:
Northshore, IDslip PE, Tranquility ATN, and Seni. All come to mind when thinking about cheaper diapers. Also abena and Dry24/7 arent all that expensive when you consider that one should last all day if you're not overdoing it. A case of dry 24/7 is $125 but you get 72 in each case. Abena is even less, and even cheaper if you go to level 3. I actually have abri-flex level 3 pull-ups for when i want to wear at work. They are pretty cheap, and hold an incredible amount for a pull-on style. 3 full pees for sure, although ive even had one cope with 5 without any fuss.

Hi. I am looking for a good but lesser capacity diaper too. I was wondering which (if any of those) are the most "squishy" when wet. Also what are the best places to buy the IDslip PE, Tranquility ATN and the Seni.

Also I used the abri-flex level 3 pull ups too. I used them going to long movies and they do work well. Northshore has a pull-up too and I'm wondering if anyone has tried that one.

I haven't tried ATNs, but I tried Seni Quatros and those were the absolute best I have tried until i tried ABDL Diapers; i dont know if they are the same as when i had them last though (probably about 5 or 6 years ago)

Reactions: TiggyCat
Thanks. If XP medical's description is accurate they should still be very good diapers. They sell for $19.65 + Shipping for a bag there but I looked at ebay (I'm a seller there too) and found them for $17.90 +Free Shipping for a bag in all sizes and cases for $60 and change. They are member "chopretail" and are a highly rated seller. They also offer free returns so if there are problems or I just don't like them I can return them. They carry other brands too at what look like good prices.

I already ordered a bag a few days ago of Abena M4s from another seller (simplymedical) for what seems an amazing price of $17.76 (they also has free returns).

I know some are worried about buying on ebay but I can tell you as a seller we have it hard. A buyer has mostly all the rights with respect to returns for any problem and even if there isn't a problem They could fake a problem and there is normally little a seller can do (fortunately that's only happened too me a few times so don't worry if you want to sell there too). It's about as safe as you can get for online shopping.

Anyway I'm going to try some of the Seni soon. Thanks again!

I had tried the M4s before (when I could fit Mediums, now I get Large in almost everything) and they were good, just not as good as Dry 24/7 or especially the Seni Quatros.

I hear they aren't as good as they used to be, but idk I only use ABDL Diapers these days.

And I know how eBay is as both a buyer and a seller; and unfortunately I have had really bad experiences in both

mind you not very often but it does happen and with experience comes knowledge of what to do and the kind of scams some "customers" try to get your stuff for free and also what to do when you get a seller that tries to scam you

unfortunately in either case you could get stellar service or horrible service (on the Sellers end and on eBays end) regardless of if you are a buyer or seller and there are things you need to do yourself to minimize needing customer support just in case they don't feel like helping you (like when eBay made me wait about a week and a half just to release my money from PayPal into my account so I could actually get my money back)

TiggyCat said:
Hi. I am looking for a good but lesser capacity diaper too. I was wondering which (if any of those) are the most "squishy" when wet. Also what are the best places to buy the IDslip PE, Tranquility ATN and the Seni.

Also I used the abri-flex level 3 pull ups too. I used them going to long movies and they do work well. Northshore has a pull-up too and I'm wondering if anyone has tried that one.
I first tried northshore go supreme pull-ons, i prefer the abenas for sure. More absorbency and more comfortable. Xpmedical is the place i used for id slip PE, they are cheap and dont have elastic waistbands or oversized tapes, but they work good, hold an insane amount for the price and swell alot/get very squishy.

Seni is from XPmedical as well, they absorb alot and are of very high quality, but are clothbacked and tend to sag a bit when full. Still a very very good diaper.

Tranquility i haven't tried, but they are available from various places and are even somewhat common in stores from what I've seen. By far the cheapest and also have the least absorbency but i hear alot of good about them.

Reactions: TiggyCat
Back