• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Suggestions and recommendations for bulk buying store-brand cloth-backeds.

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I'm at a point where my diaper collection are all AB/DL brands (plus Abena M4). Obviously, for several reasons, I kind of want to save those just for special occasions: lengthy regressions, meet-ups, etc. I want to invest in an "anytime diaper" which I can throw on and wear throughout the day like happy underwear without being too conspicuous, or something I can throw on just to wet/mess in and then immediately change without feeling wasteful.

Tranquility ATN used to be my longtime go-to for this purpose, but this time I'd like a cloth-backed for something more breathable and discreet (when wearing but not using in public) and, as I'm not incontinent, the only functionality I care about is the ability to hold one, maybe two wettings for a short time in private. I'm not really concerned with getting the most out of a diaper - I have a closet full of good brands for that - I'm just looking for a decent "disposable disposable" for when I just feel like wearing or quickly using "a diaper".

I've decided I'll likely buy in bulk this time around...I've tried samples of many store brands and lower medical grades a long time ago (Tena, Attends, Molicare, Prevail, Walmart, CVS, etc.), but I've kind of mixed them up in my memory, so odds are good I've tried a specific brand and model at some point, but I want to make sure I commit to something not terrible before I end up with, like, 96 of them.

That being said, what is your favorite (or least hated) store brand you'd commit to buy at a reasonable price? I remember being impressed with Tena's feel and performance, though, purely aesthetically, I would like an all-white brand.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I've bought these a few times. They are cloth and super affordable. Like $1 a diaper.

They are comfy and can hold 2 wetting 100%, maybe even 3 or 4.

They are at most drug stores and wal-mart. I buy mediums for all ABDL diapers but these TENA fit a bit tight in Medium.

91g5YI7MUGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Alittle

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I typically stick to walgreens max capacity certainty brand for cost effective use. They are my go to for day wear and i will wear them under an abdl diaper if i want the bulky feel and print but dont plan on getting full use out of a high capacity diaper.

Soarandragon

Diapered Dragon
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
If you’re looking for plain everyday diapers check out Northshore. They have a large selection of everyday diapers raging from quick use diapers to all day diapers.

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I've bought these a few times. They are cloth and super affordable. Like $1 a diaper.

They are comfy and can hold 2 wetting 100%, maybe even 3 or 4.
I was considering Tena since they're cheap in bulk and I've liked what I've worn before; in fact, I'm pretty sure I've worn that one since I remember the green. They might be my top choice so far.

I typically stick to walgreens max capacity certainty brand for cost effective use. They are my go to for day wear and i will wear them under an abdl diaper if i want the bulky feel and print but dont plan on getting full use out of a high capacity diaper.
I've never tried Walgreens; back before I started buying AB/DL diaper, Walmart's Assurance used to be my regular store brand, which weren't great but not terrible. I might have to buy a single pack of the Walgreens and give them a test run.

If you’re looking for plain everyday diapers check out Northshore. They have a large selection of everyday diapers raging from quick use diapers to all day diapers.
Interestingly enough, I'm wearing a Supreme Lite right now. I like Northshore a lot and order from them semi-regularly, but they're at a weird middle stage where they're cheaper than AB/DL brands but more expensive than store disposables, and I feel like I should go in one direction or the other instead. I was going to order some cloth-backed Supreme Lites, though, so I'll see how I feel about those.

babyboy061997

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Private
For quick and dirty, I usually go with walgreens briefs, they come in around 40 packs, and they are around $15 to $20 depending on the sales going on (constantly)