Suggestion for this site....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
since obviously most people only find this site by LOOKING for ab/dl/tb stuff, most regular people wouldn't stumble across it.

My point is, it's obvious that most of you teens are completely paranoid about your parents finding out about your visits to this site. Hell, I completely understand. What I am suggesting is what about having a log in splash page for this site which maybe leads the casual "snooper" to believe that this site has nothing to do with diapers... Maybe like something fake like "ADISC---Like-minded people, for a big world." Users would of course be asked to enter a password to view the "real" forum but non users would just dismiss it as a regular forum. The address would of course be known to people in the ABDL community and listed on other friendly sites, so actual ab/dl/tb's could still find us.

Just putting that out there....

E

Error404

Bad idea. This would deter others from JOINING the site.

Keeping the site away from prying eyes is nothing short of cntrl+w or Alt+F4.

And clearing your net history doesn't really take a 'For Dummies' guide. Just a quick Google search will bring up many comprehensive guides.

FSD

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It would be a good option to have to put on yourcomputer but only the option.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We could also have a huge picture of me, that says "you will never have more posts than me" just so people will know

Role
Private
I think there's enough content on the forum index to confuse people over what this place is really about. You really need to have a good look at the whole page to figure what it's about. In the second it takes you to close the web browser, they'll only have caught a glimpse of the information on there, which I'm sure won't help them too much.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
We could also have a huge picture of me, that says "you will never have more posts than me" just so people will know
Only because you post these type of messages in every thread when you don't really have anything relevant to say. That about triples your real post count. :rolleyes:

P.S.: Moved the topic to Aministrative Topics-forum. Clearly, it's about the site, not TB activities!

Peachy

E

Error404

Darn you, I have never heard of cntrl+w before, so being me I tried it out! Boom, everything gone before i could even finish reading your post. Thanks a lot :rolleyes:.
You're welcome. I love you too.

Try Start+L

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Not necessary. If you don't already know what ADISC is then a splash page would just put new members off. We would only attract people by word of mouth, and we don't exactly have a big reputation on other *BDL sites, and what reputation there is isn't necessarily good. Just be careful and don't panic and you are unlikely to get caught.

I have seen more than one person worrying about this. Maybe someone who knows a lot of stuff about this such as cleaning internet histories, hiding sites you are looking at in an unsuspicious manner, etc. could put a page up on the wiki or post it as a thread that we could have stickied. I imagine that could be really helpful. All you need to know is what to do and you can do it, a splash page is more work than is necessary.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Ctrl+W + Undo Last Closed Tab FF Extension = Winner!
[font="Calibri,Arial"]You haven't needed an extension for this in ages. History > Recently Closed Tabs shows the last 10 tabs you closed.[/font]

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Ctrl+Shift+T opens the last closed tab too. Thought I'd throw that out there.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Ctrl+Shift+T opens the last closed tab too. Thought I'd throw that out there.
Yeah, I do that all the time. And it remembers upto the 10 default limit. I don't know if it is possible to change, But I don't ever need to really go back mroe than two. E404 also mentioned Win+L, I use that for when I leave the room. More for security rather than privacy. Don't want my brother hopping in my seat thinking he knows what he is doing.

Role
Private
[font="Calibri,Arial"]You haven't needed an extension for this in ages. History > Recently Closed Tabs shows the last 10 tabs you closed.[/font]
I've set my browser to not record any entered data at all, which includes history. The only thing that appears in my history list is bookmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.