Suddenly remembered that diapers exist and had to buy some immediately.

DiaperGoblin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Earlier today, I remembered that I could just buy diapers. After searching for something I could buy tonight, I settled on some Certainty unisex stretch briefs, as they were the only kind with tapes I could find. I'm very excited to play video games while wearing them tonight and sleep in them! It's cold so this will be extra comfy.

I'm not sure if goodnites would fit me since I've gained weight, but the small/Petite tena diapers no longer fit me and I think I wore my last one already a few weeks ago.

I personally prefer the diapers like goodnites, but after trying real diapers I prefer full coverage on my rear. The new ones might fit, but they're going for $14 per small bag now, and I only had $12 to spend. Also, no where locally had the XLs.

I'm wearing a two diapers because these are not thick at all, and I forgot how much I love this.

Reactions: Jrodabdl, paddedplayer and LaLoneDigi

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can you order diapers online?
And.... welcome back.

Reactions: Jrodabdl

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
DiaperGoblin said:
Earlier today, I remembered that I could just buy diapers. After searching for something I could buy tonight, I settled on some Certainty unisex stretch briefs, as they were the only kind with tapes I could find. I'm very excited to play video games while wearing them tonight and sleep in them! It's cold so this will be extra comfy.

I'm not sure if goodnites would fit me since I've gained weight, but the small/Petite tena diapers no longer fit me and I think I wore my last one already a few weeks ago.

I personally prefer the diapers like goodnites, but after trying real diapers I prefer full coverage on my rear. The new ones might fit, but they're going for $14 per small bag now, and I only had $12 to spend. Also, no where locally had the XLs.

I'm wearing a two diapers because these are not thick at all, and I forgot how much I love this.
you can also buy them online