Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I ordered Abena's 31st of May and I cannot believe how much stress it's on me. I'm waiting and dying for these so bad because they will be my first adult brand and I have to wait between 5th-10th of June. I hate waiting for things in general especially these Abena's. Gosh...

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I definitely can relate. I was very excited and couldn't wait for it when I bought my first NUK 5 pacifier. I couldn't wait for it to come in the mail.

Last edited:

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hopefully the sudden stress relief when they arrive will be more than worth it. When mine came last month, it was the most awesome stress relief ever. To think that I spent two years of single parenthood with no stress relief until now. Those diapers took care of me beyond my wildest dreams.
Fascinating

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I say get the tracking codes especially if its FedEx it will help with the stress or maybe add to it. It depends XD

C

CrinklySiren

aye. Get the tracking information, and occupy your time ~ the more you stress, the longer it will seem to take.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Sadly, There is no tracking information. I'm fucked -_-

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm there with you. Waited over two weeks for my last order from Bambino and was quite antsy by the end.

Sadly, There is no tracking information. I'm fucked -_-

Take it as a chance to do some other stuff. Anytime you have the opportunity to wait around thinking about your delivery, go take a walk, or play a game, or read something interesting.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Take it as a chance to do some other stuff. Anytime you have the opportunity to wait around thinking about your delivery, go take a walk, or play a game, or read something interesting.

It's called high school and that's not fun :(

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
It seems the reason i stress waiting for something is because i want it so bad and now!!!! and generally the more stressed i am the more excited i am when it finally does come in !!!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's called high school and that's not fun :(

Same principle. I read a whole bunch of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series in between classes in high school. Find yourself a good book as a distraction.

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
The first time I ordered diapers online was when my parents were on vacation for two weeks. I knew they'd be coming home a set date, so every day the diapers didn't arrive I had a slightly larger heart attack! What if they got home to a big box of diapers on the doorstep? (I worked during the day). Thankfully, the diapers arrived on time, and I got to enjoy them a little...but I do know what you're going through!

Remember, they're still on the way. And as much as the wait sucks now, it'll make them that much more fun when they arrive! You can use this time to imagine all the awesome things you'll get to do when they get here :)

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lol.. I'm doing the same thing waiting for all the supplies for my new reef tank :-D I've got about 5 tabs for tracking shipments

Astatine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's excruciating :smile1: My delivery is arriving today, in fact, it's already on the delivery truck. It has to be somewhere in the neighborhood, but depending on the route the delivery guy takes, it might take another 2 - 3 hours. Can't stop looking out the window....

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I ordered Abena's 31st of May and I cannot believe how much stress it's on me. I'm waiting and dying for these so bad because they will be my first adult brand and I have to wait between 5th-10th of June. I hate waiting for things in general especially these Abena's. Gosh...

You ordered your diapers on my birthday :O!

In all seriousness, I know your pain my friend. I just ordered some Molicare's online on the 30th, I'm expecting them June 9th but the waiting is killing me!

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other

Sorry, but be without food, shelter and stuff like that for some time... that redefines the "waiting and dying" aspect a bit.

Don't get me wrong, I understand "anticipation" for something you want and have wanted for some time - but whenever I read about people who go "crazy" about waiting for some delivery of whatever not life-support-dependant-product it kind of pushes a button with me.
What's a few days...

wimsett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Regarding tracking numbers,

I purchased a case of diapers and two pair of plastic pants, both of which I should have received tracking numbers for, and got an email yesterday that they were sending the diapers yesterday morning, no frigging tracking number, and the other outfit no email and no tracking number.

I have to be careful here, as I do not want anyone else signing for my parcels. The courier companies here in New Zealand do not give a damn who signs for a parcel.

As others have said just forget about the order for now, and do something else. Nothing you can do to speed it up.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Dude...EP01 stop stalking me and/or following me having something to say on just about all my threads. My life, my doings, I run them, not you... -_-

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Dude...EP01 stop stalking me and/or following me having something to say on just about all my threads. My life, my doings, I run them, not you... -_-

_Then stop posting on a public forum if the only thing you want is people who say "cool snivy". So much for maturity.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
You ordered your diapers on my birthday :O!

In all seriousness, I know your pain my friend. I just ordered some Molicare's online on the 30th, I'm expecting them June 9th but the waiting is killing me!

wow that's surprising :D

- - - Updated - - -

_Then stop posting on a public forum if the only thing you want is people who say "cool snivy". So much for maturity.

IF you read the entire thread it wasn't "cool snivy" it was their stories on waiting. Get your facts straight before exploiting them -_-it's a community to talk.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
wow that's surprising :D

- - - Updated - - -

IF you read the entire thread it wasn't "cool snivy" it was their stories on waiting. Get your facts straight before exploiting them -_-it's a community to talk.

My facts straight? yeah right.

The point, my dear snivy is, that you seem unable to handle critique. You're fine with "communication" as long as everyone else shares your opinion.
But one aspect of a public discussion is indeed to share and elaborate on different point of views rather than just posting something for the proverbial pat on the back.

And I don't share your (or anyone elese' ) view on the importance of waiting on a shipment of diapers.

To me, stuff like that is just drama blown out of relation.
Next time you really *need* something of importance - maybe ponder my initial reply - think about the gravity of really needing something and having to wait to get it... maybe half a life time later you'll see things different and smile.

But hey, you are entitled to dislike my opinion, to disregard it and think of me in whatever way you may want - its at least so far a free world. I'm not taking part in a popularity contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.