Sudden bedwetting

DLonDL

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi, I've been a lurker off and on for years as I'm kind of an inactive DL. I've been having a problem lately though. I woke up wet on a 2 of 3 days last weekend when I was not wearing. Stripped the sheets, mumbled something apologetic to my wife, and decided that I would wear a diaper to bed just in case the next night. Every night since has been a wet night. That's 8 of the last 9. I had intended to wear until I had 2 dry nights in a row, but that's nowhere in sight. I don't know if anyone can give me advice beyond the usual. I'm just concerned because when this has happened before it has been 3-5 nights over the course of a week and that was once or twice a year. At what point do I talk to a doctor?

daylight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Since you have been reading for some time, the usual: talk to your doctor. Seems that you should setup an appointment.

Last edited:

DandyAndy

Diaper lover that occasionaly wets bed 'naturally'
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
It never hurts to keep your doctor informed. Even if it is something that doesn't seem pertinent. I tend to tell my doctor everything that I think may have even the smallest amount of relevance, and then let him determine what is important to act on.

But sudden wetting is something you want to tell them. Plenty of medical reasons that could be behind it.