Success

Status
Not open for further replies.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wet my diaper while sleeping last night. Usually I goto bed around 3am well last night I ended up getting diapered at 3am. I used the bathroom beforehand then I stayed up till 4 while I drank a glass of tea and a bottle of water. Just as I was sitting on the couch right before heading to bed I felt just a slight pressure but it's was gone by the time I'd walked to my room and laid down. I fell asleep dry within 20 minutes and I slept almost 6 straight hours as usual and I woke up wet. Either I wet twice or it was one huge pee cause my diaper is wet front and back(dry 24/7). It feels less than erotic but I'm excited by my success. No sleep deprivation, No alcohol, no pills, nor herbal remedies. Just regular old bed-wetting. Only thing different is that I've been wearing to bed for almost a week straight and just letting go whenever I feel like I need to pee. This time I guess the need came after I was asleep.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

And once again I wet asleep. I diapered at 3am then had a beer and a bottle of water. Went to bed just after 4 and peed just before climbing into bed. Woke up around 940 with a thoroughly soaked diaper.

My god you're a night owl! I'm usually waking up by 4 or 5am.

I wet the bed again last night. Laid down close to 4 after having drank 2 bottles of water which is starting to become a nightly routine. Fell asleep dry within 30 minutes and woke up around 11:30 having wet my diaper once over night.

Slomo said:
My god you're a night owl! I'm usually waking up by 4 or 5am.
I've spent the last 7+ years of my life either staying up late for one reason or another and working 2nd shift or swing shift which leaves me getting off late. Working pizza for years I had grown accustomed to getting home after midnight, and my current job puts me getting home at 10pm 5 nights a week. There's next to no way I could sleep in less than two hours after getting home from work, I'm just too wired.

askmelater47 said:
I've spent the last 7+ years of my life either staying up late for one reason or another and working 2nd shift or swing shift which leaves me getting off late. Working pizza for years I had grown accustomed to getting home after midnight, and my current job puts me getting home at 10pm 5 nights a week. There's next to no way I could sleep in less than two hours after getting home from work, I'm just too wired.

That makes sense. I'm from the military side of things, and their job is typically done by the time the sun is coming up. Getteng up at zero dark thirty just kind of stayed with me ever since.

I'm glad that you are happy to achive wettings in your sleep.

But I do have a question, because my concern is on the other side of things. When I sleep in a diaper and wake up with a full bladder I am afraid to just let it go, because I fear, that I might train my body to just let loose while lying down.

So until now I got completely out of my bed, to make every unconscious part of my brain fully realise, that I am truely awake. And then I got back into bed to pee laying down.

I know that this is a really silly way to do it, so my question would be how fast does your body get used to peeing in diapers at night? Do you wet often at night now?

Offtopic:
I really like your Celestia profile pic by the way

Rainbowsplashy said:
I'm glad that you are happy to achive wettings in your sleep.

But I do have a question, because my concern is on the other side of things. When I sleep in a diaper and wake up with a full bladder I am afraid to just let it go, because I fear, that I might train my body to just let loose while lying down.

So until now I got completely out of my bed, to make every unconscious part of my brain fully realise, that I am truely awake. And then I got back into bed to pee laying down.

I know that this is a really silly way to do it, so my question would be how fast does your body get used to peeing in diapers at night? Do you wet often at night now?

Offtopic:
I really like your Celestia profile pic by the way

thnx celestia is my favorite pony. i think i found the pic on derpiboo.ru .

Ive been using premium diapers and wearing them to bed off and on for like 5-6 years now. my wearing has fluctuated greatly but ive really always been just a couple times a month up until recently. all that time ive struggled to try and wet while asleep. i feel that i may have succeeded once or twice but i wasnt able to be sure because of too many other factors involved. in the last year ive had many more options and choices when it comes to diapers. ive even felt as if ive had to many and needed to use them more. but so ive gone from 2 or 3 a month to more like once or twice a week in the last year. i even bought some seni quatro to be my daytime diaper should i feel like i want to wear to work or family and friends houses. ive also discovered dry 24/7 which is about the only diaper that fits me so well and works so good that i feel 100% confortable and 100% protected at the same time.

but so fast forward to this month.

about a month ago i decided i wanted a case of dry 24/7 because its now my favorite diaper. i procrastinated a week or so and then finally ordered a case. while it was in shipping i decided to use the rest of my stash as i had just enough to wear each night until the case arrived and i wanted to make more room for it in my stash. i did so but also ended up wearing my seni during the day each day because of good weather(i work in a warehouse with no ac or heat). i wound up going 24/7 for 6 days with two 8 hour breaks. when i tried to return to normal underwear i had a rash and i was unable to get comfortable in bed after 2 hours of tossing and turning, so i put on some cream and a diaper and voila i was sleeping like a baby in 15 minutes. i decided to wear again the next night and the next and now its been every night since going on two weeks now. i sleep well and have only had trouble getting to sleep once(i think it was due to caffeine). 3 or 4 days after that i wet while sleeping and then again 2 nights later and again a few days after that and now im on my 3rd consecutive night of bedwetting.

my routine is as follows. i get off work at 9:30pm i come home and shower and eat dinner and usually drink a soda or two. by 11 im usually playing some game which ill do until bedtime. bedtime for me is like 3-4am. while gaming ill drink a glass or two of tea and just do whatever id normally do and use the bathroom or whatever. about an hour before bedtime so like 2-3am i use the bathroom and then go get diapered up for bed. once thats done ill continue gaming or watching tv while i have my last tea for the night and then ill drink one-two bottles of water depending on if there was any tea left or if im just that thirsty. then ill go lay down around 3 or 4. most of the time ill have to pee before laying down and ill try to hold it until im in the bedroom at least. from this point on if i have to pee i just go. typically ill wet just once before falling asleep and when i wake up its very obvious that ive wet myself overnight. usually theres only room enough left in my diaper for 1 or two more uses. this being a dry 24/7 perfectly capable of 3 full floods or like 5 or more soakings.

but so to answer your question, yes. i wet myself often(in diapers). i do somewhat set myself up for having to pee during the night, but my body no longer wakes me. it took me a while to get used to diapers and comfortable in them and trust them to do their job. but once i found my perfect diaper and perfect fit, it only took me a week or 2 of wearing nightly to start wetting the bed(in diapers).

askmelater47 said:
but so to answer your question, yes. i wet myself often(in diapers). i do somewhat set myself up for having to pee during the night, but my body no longer wakes me. it took me a while to get used to diapers and comfortable in them and trust them to do their job. but once i found my perfect diaper and perfect fit, it only took me a week or 2 of wearing nightly to start wetting the bed(in diapers).

Curious, what’s your long term goal for sleep wetting?

Neat. It's something I think I'd like to experience at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back