Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm almost positive he was lying.

"he said he fell ill with "severe stomach issues" for hours after eating. He attributes it to food poisoning from the embedded blade."

What, did he see the knife, start crying and say "Oh shit, I have to eat it.. I dunno why... BAWWWWW" And then proceed to eat every single ****ing bite? And then not tell anyone else until after he became sick?

Of course he took the blade out, but even still. When I found it in my sandwich, because apparently he took it home, I would have marched my happy ass up there and shoved the sandwich in their face and got another sandwich or my money back.

Also, since Rainbow-eu has worked at Subway, I know the way they get their bread, which is in thin rolls as big around as a quarter.

So in my opinion he either pissed someone off and it was done on purpose he's faking, and needs to have a knife put in his sandwich, for real this time.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
How would he get stomach sickness from a knife? If it was rusty, MAYBE.

If it was food poisoning, it would not have shown up for at LEAST 12 hours, usually closer to 24-30 hours after eating the tainted food. So if he was sick, it was from something he ate yesterday or the day before.

Also, if he saw the knife protruding, why did he take a bite??

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
An excuse to put someone down and possibly gain money from a lawsuit, remember the finger in Wendy's chili? And it turned out to be her husbands finger???

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Normally I'd have ham in my subs but w/e, subways has everything.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Knife Sauce for Subs- it's to kill for! :cookiemonster:

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
An excuse to put someone down and possibly gain money from a lawsuit, remember the finger in Wendy's chili? And it turned out to be her husbands finger???
That's what I'm thinking. He's probably going to sue Subway now and try to win a settlement.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't give me an option of knives to choose from, that being the point of subways n' all; rusty, potential murder weapon, machete...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It was her husband's friends finger tip. I think the couple made a bet and then for winning they got cart blanch (anything they want at any time). So the guy accidentally cut the tip of his finger off while working at a construction site. The guys friend (the one who won a bet) asked for it and they some how came up with that crazy plan. That is how I recall the media telling it once it was exposed as a scam.

There was also another similar story where a guy put super glue on a toilet at the home depot. He blamed the store and tried to sue them.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
There was also another similar story where a guy put super glue on a toilet at the home depot. He blamed the store and tried to sue them.
I remember that story. I don't remember the particulars, though.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Oh come on... don't you like stand there and watch while they make your sub? I think someone would have noticed a large knife. This is a crock of shyte...

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Great, another case of what seems like someone just wanting money. So what's the easiest way? A pointless lawsuit! That's the ticket! He could of at least been smarter about it. I mean, a knife in your food and you get sick... If he complained of getting his mouth cut it would make sense, but it still wouldn't explain how the idiot watched his sandwich be made and not see the knife go in. Sadly, he will likely win the case even if it is stupid and obviously fake, that's all it takes here to get some money.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha. I love these reactions. So, they bake the bread there? I would think someone would have noticed this beforehand.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
The US is so freaking sue-happy. They will sue for anything!! I was watching Judge Judy yesterday, and this one guy sued for veterinary bills because his ex-neighbor's dog mauled his dog. The neighbors counter-sued for pain and suffering because he came out of his house with a shotgun and was going to shoot there dog. They claimed he pointed the shotgun at them.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hmmmm......a 7 inch knife......let's do the math. If you order half a sub it's 6 inches long. The knife would have been sticking out when the bread was cut. If you ordered a whole 12" sub, they normally cut it in half. Again, they would have cut down into where the knife was located. Plus, the chances of it staying completely hidden in the dough and roll making process are slim to none. He needs to update his story to a 5 inch long knife for it to be at all possible. Does sound pretty phony to me. Probably if his finances are checked it would turn up he is deep in debt and trying to get out via a bogus lawsuit!

~Pramrider

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Wow...
If he were smart he woulda come up with a better story
Like maybe the tip of a knife?
Or a peice of glass?
Both more likely than a 7 inch knife
idiot...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I think it fake, because when you order a 12" inch sub, they cut it in half into 2 pieces so you would have notice the knife sticking out when you got the sandwich plus it would have been hard to cut thought a bread that have a knife blade in it so the person who was cutting your sandwich in half would probably have notice that there was something wrong with it.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Or a peice of glass?
Glass is a possibility. When I worked at Crispers, we had an artisan roll that we had just started selling. About two weeks after we started selling them, our coporate office said to stop selling the multi grain one because there was glass in them. I'm not sure when they found this out, but luckily it was before any customers ordered any. After they had conformed that there were no more shipments that had glass in them, we were finally allowed to sell them again.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Well other then the story being utter BS...it's comming from Fox News, who honestly thinks Faux News is credible...

Status
Not open for further replies.