Stupid things you did while wearing in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
So you know what I realized when I got home from some shopping yesterday while wearing an Abena Super? My fly was down. :wallbash:

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Changing against a tree at 5am while going to work. It was dark and I was on a road without streetlights, but someone honked at me. I didn't aim my throw right and the diaper landed in someones truck...

O.0

And of course when your uniform is black... someones gonna notice lol, I had my truck over with the tailights on so that probably added to suspicion.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i can't really think of any...i try to be careful when I am out and about, and I have only worn once in public...

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I realized that I had the back of the diaper sticking out of my pants after I had worn to the grocerystore or something like that. Haha. I didnt even know. Honest!

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
So you know what I realized when I got home from some shopping yesterday while wearing an Abena Super? My fly was down. :wallbash:

try haveing you fly down the hole day at school and some one noitcign that it was down.....:wallbash:

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Having a major leak at a favourite restaurant and having to leave with what had a to be a VERY obvious wet set of black jeans.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Going to a gig and while in a cloth diaper and plastic pants, I peed into the diaper not realizing the the plastic pants were not a tight fit and in soaked down my pant leg. Thankfully it was dark in the room, so was able to leave without anyone noticing.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I think I had my shirt stuck on top of my plastic pants one time leaving a buffet place. Not that I really cared at that point, pretty close fitting dress shirt I think it was. When I finally did realize it half of me said meh, the other half wondered if anyone did see.

Typically though I don't get much drama in public, I'm very calm about how I conduct myself normally so when I'm in diapers there's no real difference in my attitude.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think the stupidest thing I've done with diapers was actually while not wearing one. I had just gone about a week of more or less 24/7, and then I ran out. I wasn't even thinking and just outright wet myself about an hour into "normal" underwear lol.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I think the stupidest thing I've done with diapers was actually while not wearing one. I had just gone about a week of more or less 24/7, and then I ran out. I wasn't even thinking and just outright wet myself about an hour into "normal" underwear lol.

I have sort of done this before. I wore diapers for a little more than 24 hours and then changed back in to regular underwear. I was sitting on the couch and started to push and then relized that I wasent wearing a diaper! You get so used to it so fast.

Role
  1. Babyfur
In response to that, I remember wearing for oh... About 4 days straight a while back. Not that long, really but yeah. So I decided to phase off with a pull-up, to avoid just such an accident X3

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had a pin sized hole in my plastic pants and I was sitting in an all day class. When I got up to go home I noticed a big wet spot on the chair. I quickly pushed it back in and got out of there hoping no one noticed my wet jeans. Luckily the chair had a dark fabric and it didn't stain.

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wearing a diaper one time and I forgot to check the leg holes to make sure they were snug. Well of course I wet and the drip went down my leg. Good thing the drip wasn't much so I was able to go change without a problem.
:eek:

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I've been lucky and have not had any oppsies in public, I have on more then one occasion, had my diapers to the almost leaking point and realized that I didnt have a chage with me, luckly no leaks

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I went to change into a diaper in a Supermarket toilets, and then came out and walked around the store to have a look around, i wet whilst doing this and it immediatly started to leak, and was noticable. So i quickly walked out of the shop to my car, i did get a look from one or two people and the giggling bunch of girls i passed didnt help (wasent sure if they were giggling at me or were just being girls). Finally got to the car and drove home, after closer inspection the diaper i had put on had a small slip/whole right at the front of my diaper.

Now i always check each diaper i wear throughly,

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i wore the other day to work wearing my loose shorts and no belt. Nobody told me anything, especially since i bent over a few times revealing a hint of what was underneath :X

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
first day that i had my diapers (goodnites really) i was at the movie theater and got up to go to the rest room (wasn't about to waste any right off the bat) and i walked up to the urnal and went through the procedure and then the door opened and this kid came in and apparantly the top of the goodnite was showing (boys should understand the procedure and know where and how it would have been showing). The kid gave me a weird look but didn't say anything.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was 15, I got together with some other *B's in Houston and one of the things we did was go bowling. I was wearing the old Attends and they were a pretty high rise. After we bowled two games and were leaving, they finally told me that every time I threw(rolled? not really sure on the term for bowling) the ball that about three inches of diaper was clearly visible. Luckily Houston is a big city and I was on the other side from where I lived.

careybw

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Took my diaper off at a walmart. Waited until it was empty in the bathroom. Unfortunately the trashcan was by the door. I rolled my diaper up, and quickly exited the stall to the exit. A guy walked in just as I approaced the trash can. Got a funny look from the person as I threw the diaper away, and hightailed it out of there.

Did have a cloth diaper leak on me while at a Bookstore. Don't think it was noticed, but glad to be in shorts, and not jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.